“Nice” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 21 things to do in Port Antonio
Activities: Swimming, Picnicking
More attraction details
Owner description: Beautiful beach with calm waters protected by a coral reef, perfect for swimming and scuba diving.
Jamaica
9 attraction reviews
“Nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

Nice beach, clean and quiet. The beach is not very deep, as it is shallow. Good for young kids. Very close to Golin Hill Hotel.

Visited May 2013

Toronto, Ontario
48 attraction reviews
“Cute, Clean and Quiet...almost Private...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

I took a private tour with "Rally" (one of my friends highly recomended him). I asked Rally to show me some unspoiled and picturesque places in Jamaica. This guy knows his business. He showed me interesting spots in Ocho Rios, Montego Bay, and Port Antonio...The San San Beach was one of the places. I really enjoyed this beach. I spent couple hours there , taking photos,sunbathing and swimming just alone in pristine waters, while Rally , as usual, was wiping dust from his favourite toy...his black shiny minivan. After this beach, we drove to "Blue Lagoon", another place I JUST LOVE IT!.. We stopped for lunch at "Anna Banana" restaurant on the beach. Good price, clean restaurant and great service. I took photos of Errol Flynn Marina...Then we visited Kingston and "Bob Marley Museum", then Port Royal with "Giddy House" (another interesting place, worth to visit".

By the way , if you want to take also a tour with Rally, his phone number is (876)845-2307, or 776-5591. I also highly recomend his reliable services, with competitive prices. Nice, clean guy and car, three trips I had with him, and all three times he was ontime. I respect his services.

Visited April 2013
Mandeville, Manchester, Jamaica
“A Piece of Paradise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

I'm from Jamaica and I've been to Portland quite a few times, but never to San San Beach. Having gone there, I can confidently say it is now my favourite beach in the entire island! The beach itself is perfect, however the facilities could use some refurbishing. The peace and privacy is worth the JMD 400.

Visited March 2013
Kingston
15 attraction reviews
“My secret beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Playing cricket with friends, eating, having drinks...the best place to do it all. This was one of the best days of the year!

Visited February 2013
Corner Brook, Canada
7 attraction reviews
“nice beach”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

beach is nice but restaurant closed down..not as great as i expected but would definately recommend seeing it if in port antonio

Visited February 2013