“Cute, Clean and Quiet...almost Private...” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 21 things to do in Port Antonio
Activities: Swimming, Picnicking
More attraction details
Owner description: Beautiful beach with calm waters protected by a coral reef, perfect for swimming and scuba diving.
Toronto, Ontario
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 130 helpful votes
“Cute, Clean and Quiet...almost Private...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

I took a private tour with "Rally" (one of my friends highly recomended him). I asked Rally to show me some unspoiled and picturesque places in Jamaica. This guy knows his business. He showed me interesting spots in Ocho Rios, Montego Bay, and Port Antonio...The San San Beach was one of the places. I really enjoyed this beach. I spent couple hours there , taking photos,sunbathing and swimming just alone in pristine waters, while Rally , as usual, was wiping dust from his favourite toy...his black shiny minivan. After this beach, we drove to "Blue Lagoon", another place I JUST LOVE IT!.. We stopped for lunch at "Anna Banana" restaurant on the beach. Good price, clean restaurant and great service. I took photos of Errol Flynn Marina...Then we visited Kingston and "Bob Marley Museum", then Port Royal with "Giddy House" (another interesting place, worth to visit".

By the way , if you want to take also a tour with Rally, his phone number is (876)845-2307, or 776-5591. I also highly recomend his reliable services, with competitive prices. Nice, clean guy and car, three trips I had with him, and all three times he was ontime. I respect his services.

Visited April 2013

Mandeville, Manchester, Jamaica
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A Piece of Paradise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

I'm from Jamaica and I've been to Portland quite a few times, but never to San San Beach. Having gone there, I can confidently say it is now my favourite beach in the entire island! The beach itself is perfect, however the facilities could use some refurbishing. The peace and privacy is worth the JMD 400.

Visited March 2013
Kingston
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“My secret beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Playing cricket with friends, eating, having drinks...the best place to do it all. This was one of the best days of the year!

Corner Brook, Canada
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“nice beach”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

beach is nice but restaurant closed down..not as great as i expected but would definately recommend seeing it if in port antonio

Barrie, ON
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Hoping for a return to glory...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

This is a beautiful stretch of beach, but has not been repaired since the hurricane in the fall. The bathroom still works with a tarp over the ceiling, but no restaurant, so be sure to pack a lunch. Or Patrick, who minds the entrance & beach, will ride out and get you something. Seems odd to be paying JA$700 for going into this beach but, it was deserted both times we went, so if you like peace this is the place for you!