I just recently spent 2 nights at Hotel Mocking Bird Hill. The breakfasts were enough to rave about - but the dinners ... they were absolutely the best meals I have had in Jamaica. Goat cheese torte was had by my dining companion along with salad and its dressing of parmesan and sunflower seeds.
I had salad with tamarind dressing freshly made, chicken breast stuffed with sundried tomato and goat cheese, and for dessert a banana flambe that was easy to get drunk on. Am still drooling and wish I was there to look forward to many more dinners.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best eco boutique hotel in Port Antonio, Jamaica. Set on a hilltop on Jamaica's northeast coast between the majestic Blue Mountains and the Caribbean Sea, Hotel Mockingbird Hill is Jamaica's foremost 'green' hotel minutes from the most romantic Frenchman's Cove Beach. A tranquil, serene, sanctuary with breathtaking vistas, laid back luxury and world class cuisine, Hotel Mockingbird Hill is the ultimate, authentic Jamaican experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Mocking Bird Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mocking Bird Hill Hotel
- Mocking Bird Hill Port Antonio
- Hotel Mocking Bird Hill Jamaica/Port Antonio