We stayed for 4 nights at the Westender.
- amazing staff - every single person we met went out of their way to make sure our stay is pleasant.
- distance from other hotels = tranquility
- we had an ocean view room with amazing sunset views
- wireless internet signal was good in the room
- sunday night bonfire/BBQ was fantastic
- about 10 min drive from the happening stuff on main strip of west end
- about 25 min drive from 7-mile beach
- they do have a free shuttle that leaves every hour but operates a little bit on "jamaican time." i would highly encourage renting a car.
Other hotels in the west end you may want to check out is Catchafalling Star which seems very nice when we went to the restaurant there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Westender Inn recently completed three new ocean front luxury log suites. There is something rustic yet stately about log construction and many people love the antique look with modern finishing. Come stay in one of our new ocean front luxury log suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Westender Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westender Hotel Negril