This year we opted for a stay at Catcha Falling Star and could not have been more pleased. Every bit of the property is well maintained and well cared for.
We stayed in Gemini I. The room was just a bit on the small side but yet very adequate and the lovely porch with an ocean view was appreciated. The only snag we encountered during our stay was an air conditioning unit that wasn't quite performing very well. We notified the office of the problem and within 2 hours we had a brand new air conditioning unit installed. That was great service.
The staff were all so friendly and eager to take care of your needs. The food and drinks were great and the colorful grounds well cared for. It was truly a garden paradise with great views and lots of cozy hideaways for relaxing.
We visited Rick's which is practically next door, had a pleasant meal at LTU and visited the Seastar Inn for the Saturday nite buffet and Seastar Drummers show.
- Also Known As:
- Catcha Falling Star Negril
- Catcha Falling Star Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There are many places to stay in Negril, Jamaica on the cliffs... ...but where else will you be pampered at a cliff property unlike any other on the planet... Catcha Falling Star Resort on the Negril Cliffs...Our lovely little Negril cliff resort property overlooks the beautiful Caribbean Sea. Catcha Falling Star is truly the "Gem of Jamaica". Nestled among the tops of the Negril cliffs of the West End with a spectacular view of the sea below will make you want to "linger longer" in Negril, Jamaica! These seaside cliff cottages capture the true essence and ambiance of Jamaica. Now yours to discover. . . A priceless experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Catcha Falling Star reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.