So much has changed since first discovering Catcha in the late 80's. Long gone are the days of spotty electricty and water! It has truly become a special place on earth. Each November we are welcomed with open arms by the entire staff and Ben, who we have known since he was a puppy. We were devasted the year that Hurricane Ivan kept us our cliffside home, forcing us to stay at the beach. But from the devasation came Ivan's Bar & Restaurant where you'll enjoy fabulous food and and specialty drinks (Kevin, we're missing your Dirty Pina Coladas!). We look forward to watching the beautiful sunsets each and every night, followed by a wonderful dinner at Catcha or elsewhere on the cliffs. The vibe is always friendly and relaxing, and even though there are many more rooms since we first started going, it never seems to feel "crowded". They've done a good job of setting up separate areas on the cliffs to enjoy a day of watching for dolphins to pass by. The beautiful pool has also been a wonderful addition to the property, especially on days when the water is rough. Catcha has all the elements of the perfect vacation spot. Many thanks to (and i'm sure i'm forgetting someone!) Andrea, Mauvette, Susan, Jane, Kevin, Ty (Congratulations on your wedding!), Barbara, Carol, Keneisha, Nicolette, Asanetta, Donna, Miss Nan (where were you!?), Jackie, Jason, the Security and Kitchen staff and of course Ben for another wonderful vacation at our home away from home! Ordia, we missed you!
- Also Known As:
- Catcha Falling Star Negril
- Catcha Falling Star Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There are many places to stay in Negril, Jamaica on the cliffs... ...but where else will you be pampered at a cliff property unlike any other on the planet... Catcha Falling Star Resort on the Negril Cliffs...Our lovely little Negril cliff resort property overlooks the beautiful Caribbean Sea. Catcha Falling Star is truly the "Gem of Jamaica". Nestled among the tops of the Negril cliffs of the West End with a spectacular view of the sea below will make you want to "linger longer" in Negril, Jamaica! These seaside cliff cottages capture the true essence and ambiance of Jamaica. Now yours to discover. . . A priceless experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Catcha Falling Star reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.