We had a memorable stay at Catcha Falling Star. This is a "get-a-way" that is a must do. We stayed at the Sun Suite and we were not disappointed. Our reservation and stay went as planned and the entire staff must be complemented. The rom a bit small, but was very well kept. Houskeeping staff were spot on, clean bathroon daily, clean fresh smell as you open the door after leaving and returning.
The view was breath taking... very romantic settings, the sunset and overall, cliffs and we even saw the dolphins while relaxing and meditating on the pool deck. Ivan's is awesome !!! Service excellent. The entire staff overall were made us feel like "home away from home" The management staff were always visible and the smiles from all members of staff was forever there. Tanika is a must have at any hotel and is a BIG asset to this establishment. We are looking forward to another memorable stay.
- Also Known As:
- Catcha Falling Star Negril
- Catcha Falling Star Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There are many places to stay in Negril, Jamaica on the cliffs... ...but where else will you be pampered at a cliff property unlike any other on the planet... Catcha Falling Star Resort on the Negril Cliffs...Our lovely little Negril cliff resort property overlooks the beautiful Caribbean Sea. Catcha Falling Star is truly the "Gem of Jamaica". Nestled among the tops of the Negril cliffs of the West End with a spectacular view of the sea below will make you want to "linger longer" in Negril, Jamaica! These seaside cliff cottages capture the true essence and ambiance of Jamaica. Now yours to discover. . . A priceless experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Catcha Falling Star reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.