“Excellent Professional Massage!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 86 Activities in Negril
More attraction details
Owner description: Tanya's Secret Escape is a small private location on the cliffs of West End Road in Negril Jamaica. Its peaceful and natural surrounding offers rest, relaxation and rejuvenation to the mind, body and spirit. We offer some of the best massages in Negril. Per hour cost is $50USD - $90USD. Open Sunday to Friday - 10:00am to 5:00pm daily. Twilight massages are offered by appointments only and when possible. Accommodates a maximum of two (2) persons per hour.
Melbourne, Florida
“Excellent Professional Massage!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

Tanya gave me one of the best massages I have ever had! She found knots in my back and worked them out and gave me a few extra minutes of time due to so many tight areas from my long flight getting to Jamaica. The massage was in a private area yet out in the cool breeze from the ocean with a million dollar view of the beach and ocean to take in after your massage. I highly recommend getting a massage from Tanya!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Tanya_NW2013, Manager at Tanya's Secret Escape, responded to this review, March 28, 2014
Thanks for sharing. I try to work with my clients body, as much as possible, rather than with time (if the hour after that client is open). Regular duration of treatments are an hour but I find that most people really need an hour and a half to really clear the knots as the back alone may take up 40 minutes. I appreciate your recommendation and hope to see you again.

Port Hope, Canada
“welcome addition to the west end”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

I am going back this morning for my second massage from Tanya. The location is relaxing and the view is beautiful. Hearing the waves gently lap and the garden full of birds singing makes the whole experience exceptional. Tanya is skilled and sensitive and I may even have another massage before I go home.

Visited March 2014
Tanya_NW2013, Manager at Tanya's Secret Escape, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
Thank you for your visits and for sharing your experience with others. Hope to see you again soon.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
7 attraction reviews
“Fantastic bamboo massage, Wonderful person”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

I decided that nothing would acclimate me better to Negril than an hour massage on my first day in Jamaica. I chose Tanya based on the other reviews posted here and also the unique massages that Tanya offers. To try something different, I decided on the bamboo massage in which Tanya utilizes heated bamboo stalks in addition to her healing hands, pressure points, massage oils, etc. Very good choice and I enjoyed the massage quite a bit (plus felt loser afterwards, just in time for my vacation). Tanya's is right next to 3 Dives but having walked from the other direction, I didn't see the sign initially and overshot her location by quite a bit. By the time I double backed and found Tanya, I was ten minutes late and quite sweaty from the hike. Time is her trade and she had an appointment scheduled after mine, yet Tanya graciously says no problem and provides me a nice towel so that I can take a (lovely) outdoor shower before we begin.

The location is perfect, really: great sea views right off the cliffs, at least 100 yards off the road so peace and privacy were there. The privacy at Tanya's was especially appreciated. Personally, I could not get a massage in front of 100+ tourists, as seems to be the case with hotel massages. My boyfriend even enjoyed a quiet chaise lounge at the edge of the cliff while I had the massage.

Tanya's massage was professional, unique and effective. After an hour, I wandered back up the road to my hotel in a happy massage haze. And a couple hours later during dinner, I realized that I had mistakenly left my gold necklace behind. Oops, just like me. But to my surprise and great appreciation, Tanya had personally delivered my necklace to my hotel before I had even returned from dinner. Thank you Tanya, you are a one-of-a-kind person and true professional.

Visited March 2014
Tanya_NW2013, Manager at Tanya's Secret Escape, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Thank you for your lovely review on both my work and personality. I am happy that you have found my location ideal to your liking and my service enjoyable.
Time is indeed important but sometimes things happen beyond our control and since I had call my following client and explained and apologize for the 15 minutes off schedule, and he was fine, it was no problem at all.
It was a pleasure for me to ensure that your jewelry was personally delivered.

Thanks again for your visit and I hope to see you again.
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Great way to relax!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

I had a great massage at Tanya's! Super relaxing and thorough! And in a beautiful spot! I will be back for another on my next visit!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Tanya_NW2013, Manager at Tanya's Secret Escape, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
Thank you for your visit and review. I am pleased to have offered you the relaxation that you sought. Looking forward to your next visit.

Montreal
“hot bamboo massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

This was my first experience with hot bamboo. It was fantastic! Tanya gave me the best massage ever. She is highly skilled, intuitive, sensitive, and strong. She finds problem areas and focuses her healing energy on them. I highly recommend the bamboo massage.

Visited March 2014
Tanya_NW2013, Manager at Tanya's Secret Escape, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Thank you for your review. My aim is to provide the very best service to my clients at all times and I am pleased to know that you have absolutely loved your very first Warm Bamboo Massage. Hope to see you again very soon.