“I had a great time!” 5 of 5 stars

Vermont
3 attraction reviews
“I had a great time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

I spent 2 weeks in Jamaica with JUDE Tours in January 2013. I had a great time. We went to the beach, ate great food, met local artists, and just enjoyed being in Jamaica and learning about local culture and history, as well as traditional Jamaican healing. I look forward to returning. Thank you!

Visited January 2013

charleston, SC
“JUDE Tours delivers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

JUDE Tours really is Jamaica’s ultimate diversified experience. This past February I booked JUDE Tours to take me to parts of Jamaica that I had not seen before. I am a frequent traveler to Jamaica and have visited most of the popular attractions but this time I wanted to get off the beaten track and see some of the beauty of Jamaica that I had not seen before.
JUDE Tours was the answer for me!!!! We spent the day traveling the country side, visiting lagoons, mineral waters, secluded beaches and ate jerked chicken and fried fish from roadside stands. I met some “real” Jamaican’s and learned the meaning on “One Love”.
I highly recommend JUDE Tours for anyone who is planning to visit Jamaica and would like to have an authentic island experience. Elleston Wright, the owner of JUDE Tours, lets you decide where you want to go and gets you there safely and comfortably

Visited February 2013