“My BEST Vacation Ever!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Long Island, New York
“My BEST Vacation Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2008

I stayed at Travellers Beach with a bunch of friends in August, and we all cant wait to go back. The atmosphere was amazing, the resort was neat and clean, the pool and jacuzzi were beautiful and relaxing and the food that is served on the beach front cafe was delicious! Aside from all of that, the staff was nothing short of amazing, they helped us every step of the way, with anything we needed, they were genuinely nice people that we all enjoyed spending our vacation with. Next time I go to Jamica, i will definitly be staying there!

• Liked — the amazing staff
  • Disliked — loved it all!
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (161)
bronx
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2008

My friend and I went on a all girls retreat and stayed at this hotel. We had the best fun. The hotel itself was ok but what topped it off was the staff. They were so nice and were available for our every need. We had the best time ever there and will be going back as soon as we get get away from our busy lives. Carla and Nancy

• Stayed July 2008, traveled with friends
new york city
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2008

I have been traveling in and around negril, on and off, for the past 3 years. It's safe to say, I have my favorite places to stay, eat, swim, party, and meet great people. I was thrilled to find that i could get all these things in one place. TBR is the experience you've been waiting for. If you've spent anytime on the beach in negril, you know that you don't always get what you expect or what you pay for. At TBR, you get both and much, much more. With gracious, fun, and engaging staff; fabulous jamaican & american food; and a phenomenal Dance Club you get everything you need "right on property, maan".

WHEN you go, be sure to ask for the GM, Winthrope, and upon meeting him, you will immediately know you are in the right place to enjoy your stay in Jamaica!

• Stayed August 2008
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2008

I went down to Jamaica with my friends for a short vacation. From the moment we arrived at the airport until we left, we were well taken care of and every need was met. The beach and pool are beautiful and well maintained. It is a safe, quiet place to bring your family and there are alot of places nearby to go out at night if you are traveling with friends. I would highly recommend this resort to anyone.

• Liked — Beach, pool
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2008

I had spent 5 days/4 nights at the Travellers Beach Resort. It was a great experience and the service was fantastic.
It was so delightful to be able to enjoy my stay at the resort and feel completely relaxed. The staff was more than welcoming and treated us with the great respect.
Being right on the beach was wonderful as the view was beautiful and created such a peaceful atmosphere. There were also games, a work out area, and a restaurant/bar nicely situated for your own private enjoyment. The pool and hot tub were well taken care of and clean at all time.
The level of respect and kindness from the staff was greatly appreciated and it was a beautiful place to stay. I would definately recommend this resort as it made for a great vacation at a great price.

• Liked — relaxing and everything you need is located on the resort
  • Disliked — nothing
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
prestontbr, Management at Travellers Beach Resort, responded to this review, September 5, 2008
Thanks for your positive remarks and I am happy to hear how much you enjoyed the resort.

We pride ourselves on having the warmest friendliest staff and I'm glad you were able to appreciate that as well as the surroundings and amenities that the resort has to offer.

Take care and be sure visit us the next time you come to Jamaica!
Brooklyn, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2008

I couldn't have asked for a better experience at Traveller's. From the moment I arrived, my friends and I were taken care of as if we were the only guests there. The staff is very friendly and always attentive. They want to ensure you have a good time and go above and beyond to make that happen.

The pool is a beautiful oasis where you can retreat to after you've battled the hot sun all day and need a splash.

Our room was spacious and very clean. With our jacuzzi and balcony overlooking the property and the sea, we had the ameneties of a franchised hotel without the feeling of merely being a room number to the staff.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to stay in a beautiful, safe, clean incredibly staffed establishment without paying throught the nose for phenomenal service. I will definitely return!

• Liked — Everything
  • Disliked — It was too beautiful! That's doesn't make sense right?, then there's nothing I like least :)
  • Stayed April 2008
Chatham, Ontario
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2008

I stayed at the Traveller's June 8-12, 2008. I went down to JA (second time in three months) to see about doing some volunteering in the Negril area. Though my room was very basic and some improvements were needed, the staff and owners were wonderful!! That's what made the stay perfect. Property is very clean and well maintained. The lobby area is beautifully done. Everyone is very accommodating and welcoming. Thanks to the Wellington's for the great stay!!

• Liked — The staff/location was excellent/food great!
  • Disliked — Very convenient location - price is right for what I was looking for/needed.
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Travellers Beach Resort? Share your experiences!