“My new favorite beach restaurant for lunch” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Jamaican
Nashville, Tennessee
“My new favorite beach restaurant for lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

After reading several positive comments on the TripAdvisor travel forum, I wanted to check out Wild Parrot's Restaurant. My sister was with me who frequently describes herself as a "foodie". We had the homemade salsa for an appetizer and the fish tacos for an entree. They have items that are not Mexican too.

We loved that salsa so much that the next day we were enjoying relaxing on the beach around lunchtime, when we looked at each other and said, "Let's go get some more of that salsa." And, we did. The staff is friendly and provides great service. Nice and relaxing.

The second day a really talented musician stopped by and played great acoustic guitar and sang reggae songs. Just a great experience both times. A little on the pricey side for lunch but worth every penny for the fresh quality food.

• 5 of 5 stars Food

Seymour, Connecticut, United States
“Great drinks..nice staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

A recent trip to Negril we spent a day at the wild parrot. Nice staff and good food.
We had lunch and a few cold ones, we could not have had a nicer day.
We also rented jet ski's next door and had a great time.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Saskatoon, Canada
“check it out!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

Really nice vibe and place to check out for sure while in Negril. I had the chicken club sandwich. It was good. Will definitely go back to try out breakfast and other items on the menu. Free wifi for customers, just ask for the password. A little on the pricey side, but a great spot and service. Would definitely like to stay here one day. Have heard that they have the best grilled cheese in Negril as well as greek salad.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
houston, tx
“Kind of expensive, but OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

We ordered Greek Salad, and a Club Sandwich. The Greek salad had cucumbers, tomatoes, feta, and olives, but no lettuce. It was good, but different. The club sandwich was good, not great. We also had one beer. These three items for lunch cost a total of $26 with tax and tip.

Visited April 2013
“Excellent food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

I have enjoyed so many meals here and realized I should write a review! I discovered Wild Parrot a couple of years ago and I now stay there whenever I am lucky enough to visit Negril. I have tryed almost everything that the chef's prepare, and its all good. My absolute favourite is the cream cheese quesadilla.....served with a tropical salsa. Fish taco's are great, Chicken BLT....Coconut Shrimp.
Try their crepes for breakfast, or maybe pancakes....!!
Its a relaxing location, with great staff and food comes rather quickly...by Negril standards.

• Visited December 2012