Recently got back from a trip with my family and my sister in law's family. We rented cottage 2 & 3.
I thought the cottages were charming and adorable. They reminded me of a lake cottage in New England except you are on a beautiful beach in the Caribbean.
The beds were comfortable. Everything was clean and the kitchen was well stocked. The bedrooms stayed cool at night with the fans. I also thought they drowned out any noise coming from the road.
The staff is where this place really shines. The people that work there are so accommodating and friendly. We were there for my brother's wedding, him and his fiance were staying at the Couples resort. The night before the wedding, they told us that my brother and his fiance could come and go on the property as they needed and if they wanted to crash there would be no additional charge. It was much appreciated and not forgotten.
All of the staff were so friendly. As much as I don't want to name individuals. I loved Leon and Earl.
I would definitely be back. I felt like I belonged there.
Don't forget to buy the pattys from the patty man on the beach. The pumpkin patty was amazing.
- Also Known As:
- Nirvana On The Beach Hotel Negril
- Nirvana On The Beach Negril
- Nirvana On The Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located on Negril Beach, Nirvana is an intimate & unique beachfront property with that famous old-style Negril ambiance, privacy & security making it the perfect choice for couples, singles, families or groups who have been searching for a special island-style laid back un-commercial Caribbean beachfront vacation. We are a terrific value, you can rent one unit, several units or the whole property. ... more less