“Great way to pub crawl” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 86 Activities in Negril
Type: Bus tours, Food & Drink
More attraction details
Owner description: One Love Bus now doing Wednesdays,Fridays and some Sundays.However if your group is minimum 8 we could make arrangement for other days.Pickup time at your hotel starts at 2:30 pm, crawl ends immediately after sunset.We visit about 7 authentic bars and Scenes on the One Love Drive on the West End of Negril.The tour is free to the visitors.The driver accepts tipping.One Love.Lenbert Williams
Annapolis, MD
“Great way to pub crawl”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Lindberg was wonderful, He only works off tips so make sure to tip him. He was wonderful. The places we went to ranged from establishments we have been passing by all week to off the beaten path establishments.

Visited July 2013

Lafayette, Indiana
“An awesome time!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Do yourself a favor...the next time your in Negril, do this tour. If you want to see the real Jamaica, do this tour. Lambert is a great guide and the tour is very safe. I highly recommend this to anyone looking to get away from the resorts for an afternoon

Santa Clara, California
4 attraction reviews
“Must Do!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

This was one of the best experiences in Jamaica! We got to see many restaurants / bars that we never would have seen otherwise. We stopped at Ms. Grace's house first and had some home cooked fritters. We visited a bar that had underground caves and met several nice people along the way. If you want to experience some authentic Jamaican bars and meet local people, this trip is a must!

Visited July 2013
Miami Beach, Florida
“The Ultimate Negril Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

This was without a doubt the best experience I had in Negril. When I return, I want to make sure I come with good friends to share it with.

Our first stop was Justice of the Peace Ms. Grace's house. She had some serious fish fritters and one of the most delicious mango chutneys I've ever tasted! I tried prying the recipe off of her, but it's a jealously guarded family secret. Afterwards, we hit several hotels and bars and each one had amazing people and/or views.

We also visited a country/western bar (?!) and one of the highlights of my trip Belladonna's restaurant with a performance by the hostess of her old hit "Gigolo" (guess who had to play the foil, hehe) and some amazing pizza with jamaican cheese! Yummm

Lenbert is a very fun, knowledgeable and professional guide. You'll be able to see the real Negril, especially if you haven't ventured out of your hotel. Not only will you have a great time, see amazing things and interact with fantastic people, you'll be helping Negril stay genuinely Negril. So at each stop buy at least two drinks people! This is the best time I had during my whole stay, and it might be yours too!

Atlantic City, New Jersey
“Fun Times!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

This was our second time in Negril in the last year. We read about this trip and decided to give it a try. So glad we did, had a really fun time. Went on Sunday June 23. Lenbert Williams is your guide/driver. Great guy!! emailed him at banaznegril@hotmail.com and he got back to me right away. He was very prompt with the pick up time. Trust me, you will enjoy Lenbert!! he as awesome. At the start of the ride did not know any of the other couples, but by the end we were all laughing and having a great time!! We were actually dancing on the bus!! If safety is a concern for you, do not worry, you will feel completely safe. Not an issue at all. Trip was well worth our time. Definitely worth $15 to $20 per person for Lenbert's gratuity. We went to 6 or 7 bars and had 1 drink at each. Spent roughly $9 per bar, so with gratuity trip cost about $100 total...well worth it!!