the beach is beautiful although if you are not up at the crack of dawn you can forget getting a hood chair or spot for the day. The service for the most part is great and people are friendly. Disappointed by the showers, little water pressure or hot water at any time of day. Beds and linens were also pretty bad - however if you've had a good enough time all day you're so tired you may not even notice :)
Plus why go to jamaica to spend time in your room?
Best part of the condos are the beautiful balconies.
As a tip - be wise about who you ask at the resort about booking excursions or activities, the price is usually jacked up to provide a cut to the middle man and then every person along the way will expect a tip. We went parasailing and were axked by 6 different people for money, above and beyond the $100usd paid for 2 people to parasail for 10 mins (which we finally negotiated 20 mins).
- Also Known As:
- Negril Beach Club Hotel
- Negril Beach Club Hotel Negril
- Negril Beach Hotel Condos
- Negril Beach Resort Condos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located on 7 mile beach is one of the original hotels in Negril Proper. Fantastic accommodations, immaculate grounds, sugar sand beach with garden pool and hot tub. Perfect for families and singles alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Tingo, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Negril Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.