I, my wife and our family had a GREAT time here. The staff was great, each and everyone of them !!! This is the place to stay if you are looking for a quiet, blissful, R & R vacation. It is tranquility at it's best. The walk to the villa, is like walking through mother nature's garden....Can't say enough. While I was in Negril, I used JERMAINE Tours, his # is (876) 838-2085. He is awesome, took us all over the place: local stores, restaurants, hang outs...etc,etc....His vehicle and his service made us all feel like we were royalty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Jamaica's western tip lies a beautiful and magical place - Negril. The seven mile beach is a magnificent stretch of white Jamaican sand along which are dotted low-rise hotels, resorts and guest cottages hidden among the palms. Three fabulous villas on the water's edge, each with breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea. Enjoy our 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 bedroom villas, or Studio Villa - which offer the very best in modern conveniences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Beach House Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach House Villas Hotel Negril
- Beach Hotel Negril
- Beach House Villas Negril