Have been travelling to Jamaica since 1986, even saw Hurricane Gilbert first hand in '88. Nothing compares to the vacation we had staying at Beach House Villas. Level one beach house; clean, comfortable, everything you needed in the kitchen, Rose (the housekeeper) was wonderful, plenty of towels, clean bedding and greeted us daily with her welcoming Jamaican smile. The guys in the bar/restaurant were the best. The food is awesome, great prices and again served with a smile. The girls at reception were professional, friendly and always on hand if you needed something. 24 hour security led by Stephen made us feel safe and secure when we slept at night!
The entire property is well maintained, clean, and a great place for families to stay. BHV is a shining example of hospitality, friendliness and the relaxed vibe of Negril.
Thanks to all who made our stay so pleasant.
See y'all on 17th Aug 2014!
BHV is truly a hidden gem,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Jamaica's western tip lies a beautiful and magical place - Negril. The seven mile beach is a magnificent stretch of white Jamaican sand along which are dotted low-rise hotels, resorts and guest cottages hidden among the palms. Three fabulous villas on the water's edge, each with breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea. Enjoy our 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 bedroom villas, or Studio Villa - which offer the very best in modern conveniences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Beach House Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach House Villas Hotel Negril
- Beach Hotel Negril
- Beach House Villas Negril