We just got back from our fourth year in a row staying here. As always, the experience is true Jamaican, Truly wonderful and exceptionally non-exclusive resort-like! The staff is warm, friendly and wonderful. They take care of everyone's needs and look after all of the people staying there as if they were extended friends and family. The restaurant associated with the facility (Ocean Breezes) was turning out consistently excellent food for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Already have next holiday season booked!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Jamaica's western tip lies a beautiful and magical place - Negril. The seven mile beach is a magnificent stretch of white Jamaican sand along which are dotted low-rise hotels, resorts and guest cottages hidden among the palms. Three fabulous villas on the water's edge, each with breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea. Enjoy our 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 bedroom villas, or Studio Villa - which offer the very best in modern conveniences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Beach House Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach House Villas Hotel Negril
- Beach Hotel Negril
- Beach House Villas Negril