“Great driver” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Bus tours, Sightseeing Tours
Iowa City, Iowa
“Great driver”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Met Chicken several years ago in Negril, and been using Chicken as my driver ever since. Is dependable, reasonable in price, and most of all a safe driver. In Jamaica that is important cause most drive pretty crazy. Enloyable to talk to and can accomodate any size and place you want to do.Chicken is the man.

Visited January 2013

Easton, Pennsylvania
“Great guy and good driver!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Chicken came highly recommend by many experienced travelers to Negril Jamaica and he did not disappoint. We used him for transport to/from the airport and our hotel but he can accommodate any size group for tours to the islands many attractions. Chicken is friendly and attentive and offers all of the services you would expect from an experienced driver. After stopping for a patty he pulled over to grab a couple of cold red stripes as if he was reading my mind. We will certainly be using Chicken during our next trip. If you need a ride while in Negril whether there is 1,2, 20 or more in your group, look up Chicken!

Visited February 2013
Denver, Colorado, United States
“Let Chicken 'hook you up' with a perfect vacation in paradise: a safe way to explore and enjoy the 'real' Jamaica and i”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

~ +1 876-378-3348~ LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL on the MAGIC BUS ::::Gerard Radiate writes : Chicken himself is a joyful, profound, responsive man of action. Yes. But, he will not rush you from taking the time to enjoy and absorb the 'island vibe', so beautiful and precious, charming both proud residents and worldwide visitors alike. Chicken's son, Ricky, also impressed me with his polite and compassionate manner taking good care with helping me and other guests along. They take very good care of those who wish to visit paradise safely. The company is relaxed and fun, yet very punctual on pickup and drop offs. The safety and satisfaction of their guests and visitors to Jamaica is their number one concern, not hustling or pressuring people the way some do to tourists here.

You can depend on Chicken and his "magic bus" for sure. I always do.

Let Chicken 'hook you up' with a perfect vacation in paradise: a safe way to explore and enjoy the 'real' Jamaica and its shining stars: the people and the tropical natural splendor of island itself. So, in conclusion, I say 'bless up ,IRIE, mos def, most high, one love,and for sure, go for it dude, even if your 99 years old or only 9 months, you will love this awesome sauce of life down here FOR REAL . i love it and always want to come back, year after year (same for so many I met here, and I know I will see many first timers again.). RESPECT MON ONE LOVE'

"with Chicken as my Guide Jamaica was No Problem For REAL !!!" -Reverend G. Radiate Negril 2012
3 minutes ago · Like
Gerard Radiate We're waitin 2 to take u way & step up for Magical Mystery Tour

Visited January 2012
Los Angeles, California
4 attraction reviews
“Chicken is the MAN!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

Chicken is a great driver and he will make sure you have a wonderful day if you are with him. His a big man and it's nice to have him by your side when you are out and about. Thanks Chicken for the great time.

Visited July 2012
Saint Louis, Missouri
6 attraction reviews
“We <3 Chicken :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

My husband and I recently went to Jamaica with another couple, and wanted to see some of Negril but we were staying in Montego Bay. I found some great reviews on him and decided to give it try. Sooo glad I did because Chicken was an absolute blast!!!! He is sooo incredibly knowledgeable, and made the trip to Negril go by in what seemed like minutes! When we had to stop at an ATM to get cash, he was always making sure everyone was safe. I would most definitely recommend him for any future trips to Jamaica! His prices are fair and the service is beyond great! We love you Chicken!!!

Visited May 2012