“Fresh Way is the Best Way” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
kansas city, mo
“Fresh Way is the Best Way”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

We ate lunch here everyday and had a few evening beef patties for snack. Leo, Andre and crew were great to us. We ate fresh lobster right out of the trap, jerk chicken (the sauce was tasty but to hot for me so Leo mixed it with another sauce and it was perfect), beef patties, vegetables and drank rum punch and Ting sodas. The chairs right on the beach were comfortable and when it rained they moved us under a canopy. We even learned to play Jamaican dominoes. The prices were reasonable, the service was great and the view was amazing. This isn't fast food so you will have to wait for your fresh food to be served, but it is well worth it

Visited September 2013

Peterborough, Canada
“great patties”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

i stop by 3 or 4 times each trip, excellent staff, very friendly, cheap red stripes and perhaps the best patties on the beach

• Visited February 2013
Durham NC
“aunties! Great lobster!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

the name threw me, the lobster brought me back! Amny thanks for one of the best lobsters I ever had at a great price!

Visited September 2013
Gilbert, Arizona, United States
“The best place on 7 mile beach!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

We loved the ice cold Red Stripes, spicy Jerk Chicken, fresh lobster and people watching! JJ, Bobby and Leo were always happy to see us and great cooks. It was so fun meeting the local vendors as they strolled by and chatting with everyone at this cute place. Leo always knew the nightly hot spots and gave us inside tips. Thank you and we will see you soon!!!

• Visited June 2013
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Stumbled upon a great place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

We stumbled upon Aunties after being ripped off by paying $9 for an orange juice and a red stripe, we noticed the sign which was advertising red stripe for $2!

My husband and I sat down for a refreshing beer and got talking to a cool guy from Chicago by the name of Danny. He had been coming to the area for a number of years and knew all the boys who worked there. We got chatting about day to day things and decided to order the grilled conch with rice and peas. Our chef was Bobby who took his time preparing our meal and it was well worth the wait. I have to mention Aunties resident Jerk sauce, which I believe was made by Bobby's grandmother, it was the tastiest jerk I have tasted to date during my stay in Jamaica.

The lads made my husband and I feel very welcome and we had a great chat and stayed for a couple of hours. So if you are ever visiting seven mile beach, take a trip here and you will not be disappointed!

• Visited June 2013