“great patties” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Peterborough, Canada
“great patties”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

i stop by 3 or 4 times each trip, excellent staff, very friendly, cheap red stripes and perhaps the best patties on the beach

• Visited February 2013

90% Recommend
Durham NC
“aunties! Great lobster!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

the name threw me, the lobster brought me back! Amny thanks for one of the best lobsters I ever had at a great price!

Visited September 2013
Gilbert, Arizona, United States
“The best place on 7 mile beach!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

We loved the ice cold Red Stripes, spicy Jerk Chicken, fresh lobster and people watching! JJ, Bobby and Leo were always happy to see us and great cooks. It was so fun meeting the local vendors as they strolled by and chatting with everyone at this cute place. Leo always knew the nightly hot spots and gave us inside tips. Thank you and we will see you soon!!!

• Visited June 2013
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Stumbled upon a great place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

We stumbled upon Aunties after being ripped off by paying $9 for an orange juice and a red stripe, we noticed the sign which was advertising red stripe for $2!

My husband and I sat down for a refreshing beer and got talking to a cool guy from Chicago by the name of Danny. He had been coming to the area for a number of years and knew all the boys who worked there. We got chatting about day to day things and decided to order the grilled conch with rice and peas. Our chef was Bobby who took his time preparing our meal and it was well worth the wait. I have to mention Aunties resident Jerk sauce, which I believe was made by Bobby's grandmother, it was the tastiest jerk I have tasted to date during my stay in Jamaica.

The lads made my husband and I feel very welcome and we had a great chat and stayed for a couple of hours. So if you are ever visiting seven mile beach, take a trip here and you will not be disappointed!

• Visited June 2013
Savannah, Georgia
“love this little place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

awesome staff. they take great care of this place. loved the patties, banana chips, and ginger beer they sell. they place rocking music too!

Visited May 2013