“Best chicken cordon blue ever!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #63 of 166 Restaurants in Negril
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Moose Jaw, Sask
“Best chicken cordon blue ever!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

service was fast and friendly, food was amazing, romantic atmosphere great to sit and enjoy a meal with the sound of the ocean as background restaurant was clean

Visited November 2012

warsaw in
“Good food but overpriced”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Ate at this restaurant three times during our stay. The food was very good. One night I had the blackened ribeye. Very good flavor, a little chewy, but not bad. After all, its the island. Had the spaghetti with meat sauce, really good, and once was a good ole cheeseburger. Not as good as Margaritaville but not bad.
As far as value, it is overpriced. Remember to add about $3 to the menu price of any meal you get, cause thats how much more you are gonna pay. The desserts are good, but the portions are a lot smaller than expected.My friend had to ask for the garlic bread that was supposed to come with his meal, and when he got it we had a good laugh, because it was just a little bigger than a piece of melba toast.!The service was fair except for the last time we were there. A gentleman seated us and asked if we were having dinner and we said yes. He walked away and that was it. We waited for about 15 minutes with waiters and waitresses walking past us, but no one offered anything. Finally I my husband flagged a waitress down and asked if we were too early for dinner and she said no. She acted like it was a bother to take care of us.We never went back.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Downingtown, Pennsylvania
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

The food here was amazing and inexpensive. The wait staff was so friendly and professional. After we ate lunch they provided us with beach chairs for free :) The security was great too, it made you feel safe. We tried other places on the beach and came back here a 2nd time because we couldn't find better!

Visited January 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“Horrible service and overpriced”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012 via mobile

We will never go here again! The place looks really nice but that's all. The service was atrocious!! We were the only ones there but the waitress was more interested in her cellphone than us! The coconut shrimp was way over cooked and burnt. The stuffed chicken was delicious but for the price you pay you don't get much. The only thing that was good were the drinks. They do have a wide range of mixed drinks.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
houston, texas
“Some of the best food Jamaica has to offer!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

I always eat at Shereta's at Sea Wind Resort everytime I stay there. The food is so good and tasty that if I have plans to venture out somewhere else I end up eating there. Andrea (Rasta Chef) in my opnion is one of the best chefs on the island. I hope he stays there and continues to serve up some of the best food on the island (And his fried chicken with pineapple sauce is to die for).

Now, I can't leave out Shane, the best bartender on the island, he is awesome, funny and so professional. I love when I arrive at the resturant he greets me with a big smile always....he makes the best pina coladas I've ever tasted. Thanks Lancelot for your wonderful service and smile too. Miss you guy's and will see you soon!!!!!

• Visited November 2012