“Wonderful snorkeling experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 76 activities in Negril
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: When hearing the words "tour company", most people picture the big, stuffy tour bus, packed with strange travelers. JuJu Tours is the complete opposite of that stereotype! We are an American owned company whose number one goal is to meet American standards. While practicing safety and maintaining professionalism is our number one priority, JuJu maintains a very laid-back "vibe" on all of our outings. Our tour guides are both knowledgeable and energetic American and Jamaican nationals. In order to offer our customers the best of both worlds, one female and male tour guide from each country attend all tours – dreadlocks, flip-flops and all. Every outing is completely private, for both big and large groups, allowing our guests to have a more intimate trip and customize the excursion to their liking. No other tour company on the island offers and delivers such personalized experiences. JuJu has over forty tours to choose from. Large groups, families with kids, couples - we have something for everyone. Amongst our array of different choices, both “touristy” and “off-the-beaten-path” excursions are available. Our primary mission, however, is to live up to our tag line “Jamaica Unleashed, Jamaica Uncovered!” Whether it be the secret cliffs to jump from, the limestone caves to explore or the rustic restaurants to enjoy a true Jamaican meal, we aim to help our guests discover Jamaica’s hidden charms and treasures. Proudly, JuJu is also the only company on the island that officially offers nightlife tours to the local dance clubs and reggae beach bars. We understand travelers tend to be hesitant about leaving their resorts, (most especially at night), and that is why two tour guides join all parties inside the venue and take them home at whatever time they choose. We have safe and comfortable vehicles of all different sizes. Roundtrip transportation, admission into all attractions, an authentic Jamaican lunch and beverages (yes, that includes booze!) are included with all tours. We also throw in a complimentary high-res photo CD of each trip for each customer.
6 attraction reviews
“Wonderful snorkeling experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

My husband and I just returned from Negril and had the pleasure of snorkerling with JuJu Tours. Angi picked us up from our hotel nice and early and drove us to Bloody Bay where Seymour was awaiting with their boat. Angi and Seymour were so kind and knowledgeable - they provided us with lots of information as we headed out to our snorkeling spot. We were the very first ones out and had the place to ourselves. It was beautiful!!! The fish and reef were amazing... Seymour and Angi dove down to the bottom to grab various things (starfish, sea cucumber, sea urchins, sand dollars, etc.) for us to see up close and personal. This was our first time snorkeling and Seymour was great with tips on how to make it a good experience. After about 1 1/2 hours we got back in the boat and head to Booby Cay Island where we walked to the back and had an amazing view to enjoy. Angi took some great pics which she provided to us that very evening! Our final stop in the water was another reef which was more shallow but cool nonetheless - the view from the caves were awesome! After we landed back at the beach, Angi took us to a great lunch at the Sweet Spot where I had stewed beef and my husband had the curried conch - all good. It was a wonderful trip/excperience! The company was great, snorkeling was amazing, drinks hit the spot (Red Stripe and Rum Punch) and the lunch was really good! We had a great time and highly recommend you do at least one tour with JuJu Tours. Thanks Angi and Seymour!

Visited August 2012

Allen, Texas
“juju tours is the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

we had the best time in negril. our tours with juju were the main reason why. we went horseback riding, snorkeling, to the blue hole, and the countryside tour. all of them were very personal and customized to us. angie was our guide and was awesome. i had millions of questions about jamaica, the people and the culture. angi answered them all and talked to me like a friend. im proud to say she has become a friend of mine. her passion for jamaica and the people is contagious. on the countryside tour we were able to meet her friends and family. AWESOME! through juju tours we were able to eat foods we otherwise would have missed out on, met people we never would have met, go and see places we never would have seen. we had the experience of a lifetime with angi. i highly reccommend juju tours. i will be using juju again.

Visited August 2012
Paoli, Indiana
10 attraction reviews
“Great Choice for Airport Transportation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

We are so glad we arranged to have JuJu Tours handle our transportation from the airport in Montego Bay to our resort in Negril. Not only were we met on time by the very personable George, but we were entertained and educated during the hour+ ride...the complimentary Red Stripes and tasty rum punch are a nice touch, as well, following a long day of travel. Having dealt with another company on a previous trip, I can only say that we will always book with JuJu in the future. We made the unfortunate mistake of not arranging other tours prior to our arrival, and sadly, they were booked for all the days we were there. When I called to try to schedule something, I truly felt as if they were sorry they couldn't accomodate our party; that's certainly very rare in today's world. Don't hesitate to book with this very professional company!

Cape Coral, Florida
“"There's a reason they are #1!!"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

I did a lot of research before booking our tour with Juju Tours. After reading all the wonderful reviews, I decided to book with them. I traveled with a group of 5 girls. I was nervous at first as I was in charge of picking and booking our tour. If the tour didn't go well, I'd have to hear it from the rest of my group. I am happy to say that the tour exceeded all of our expectations and all of my friends were so happy with the choice I made. We did the West End Sunset Tour. George and the crew came to pick us up promptly at our hotel's beach at 3pm as agreed. George is one of the best tour guides I've come across. Very knowledgeable, charismatic, and just fun to be around. He was very attentive and made sure we were all having a good time. They had rum punch and red stripe available and the music they played was great! The first stop was at pirate's cave where we got to jump off the boat and swim inside the cave. From there we went to Rick's Cafe. What a cool place that was. I had been dying to cross that off my 1000 Places to See Before You Die book! Be careful jumping from the really high cliffs though, if you are not in perfect form coming down, you can hurt yourself. One of my friends jumped from a 25 foot cliff and severely bruised her bottom! lol After Rick's we went to Xtabi to explore other caves while we waited for our food at a local spot that was just up the road. The food we ate there is probably the best I've had in Jamaica! The jerk chicken was delicious and the festival bread is my new favorite. The sunset on the way back was beautiful but I couldn't believe how quickly it set! Throughout the tour George took some amazing pictures of us. He was very patient and accomodating and made sure we were happy with the pictures he took. The pictures alone are worth the money of this tour. We have memories to last a lifetime! We had a wonderful time in Jamaica and the JuJu Tour we took was the cherry on top. If you are looking for a great tour company don't look any further than JuJu Tours!!

Portland, Oregon, United States
“Best introduction to the island”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

We couldn't have picked a better introduction to the island. Loved all the tours we went on, including: YS Falls, Black River Safari, Snorkeling at Booby Cay, Horseback riding, Dolphin cove and dune buggy. Snorkeling was definitely the can't miss tour. Angie and George both made us feel very comfortable and put a lot of personal touches into the tours, including local food and providing us with amazing pictures to look back on. With Juju Tours you don't only get the tour but also some new friends to enjoy it with.