had a great time.the manager paul is very friendly.also the gardener callan was sooo awesome. he carried our bags for us to our room and answered any questions we had. he had a smile everytime he saw us. if you need anything to make your stay more comfortable hes the man to see.mama the cook was awesome also.there wasnt any workers there that wasnt friendly.
we met people from all over the world.one of the girls we met from europe told us about the outdoor band at a place right out of resort that you didnt have to cross the street and they had a bon-fire and tiki tourches out. the place was called bourban beach,bands are there on thur. we had so much fun we stayed till midnight.then the next night we walked to the left of resort to another outdoor band at a place called alfreds.it was awesome also.they have bands there on fri.nts.its an older resort but clean and friendley. really worth the reasonable price we payed to stay for 7 days.we hated to leave all our new friends.theres even a shopping mall that is better priced than the gift shop at resort. crossing the street is no big deal and there is a cross guard right there to help you ,it was never that busy.i would get beer and ice to keep in room at all the little stores not even a 5 min. walk away.we crossed road every day from our beach side to the garden side because the pool over there was big and clean.also it had some shade there.
we went to samsora resort also.we took the shuddle at 10am to it.they pick you back up there at 4 but the security guard there called us a good cabdriver to go to the lighthouse for pics then back to resort.it was only 15.oo.we really liked him his name is garth and gave his no. to some people at the resort who really liked him also.dont be afraid to leave the resort and mingel with the locals,you get the real feel of jamaica that way.im sure will be going back to legends in near future
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Legends Beach Resort is a beachfront boutique hotel situated directly on the famous 7-mile white sand beach in Negril, Jamaica. This friendly and intimate resort commands breathtaking views of the shimmering turquoise Caribbean Sea embraced by miles of powdery white sandy beach. Legends is located in a prime section of Negril within walking distance of shops, water sports, entertainment and local restaurants. The resort comprises two sections, one on the beach and one lushly gardened section across the street. Within the garden section is a large pool surrounded by a spacious sundeck. The beachside section also contains a small pool. Other hotel facilities include free Wi-Fi, gift shop, safety boxes at reception, massage treatments, and tour desk. The resort's beach frontage on Seven Mile Beach provides access to shallow, sandy-bottom water that remains calm in nearly all weather conditions. Complimentary roundtrip shuttles transport guests mornings and afternoons to partner resort, Samsara Resort, on Negril's famed seaside cliffs, where reefs providing snorkeling and scuba-diving directly off shore. This Jamaica resort offers 50 guestrooms arrayed on the sea side of the street extending through Negril parallel to the beach and across the street in a lushly gardened section. Buildings feature exteriors of pastels and vibrant colors. Ceiling fans and wood-louvered windows provide an alternative to rooms' air conditioning. Decor features tile floors, tropical-wood furniture, and richly colored fabrics. Fresh blossoms strewn about rooms greet guests on arrival. Coconut palms and lounge chairs with soft red cushions line the resort's frontage on Seven Mile Beach. Water-sport rentals, including jet skiing and parasailing, are available. Vibrantly colored buildings, blooming tropical gardens, and an open-air restaurant and beach bar manifest a friendly oasis to meet new friends, enjoy reggae music and discover exotic cocktails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Tingo, HostelWorld, getaroom.com, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Legends Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legends Hotel Negril
- Legends Jamaica
- Legends Beach Resort Jamaica
- Legends Negril
- Legend Beach Resort Negril