“Vip is amazing!! Jennifer Doncsecz” 5 of 5 stars

Beaches Negril Resort & Spa
5.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   Norman Manley Blvd, Negril, Jamaica   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Up to $335 in Air Credit!
Ranked #11 of 90 Hotels in Negril
Newton
“Vip is amazing!! Jennifer Doncsecz”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

We would highly recomend staying at Beaches Negril! This resort is top notch for the money that you spend! The staff is so friendly and they make sure that you are their #1 priority!! The food, drinks, and entertainment was the best!! I would also recommend that you use VIP Vacations, and ask for Jennifer Doncsecz she is the best! I promise if you go through VIP you will not have a worry in the world. She took care of everything for us!! From the smallest details to the biggest! She not only worked with us but also with our family members that were attending our wedding. We were married in Negril on 1-21-12 and there is not one thing I would have changed about our wedding or our travel. We didn't have to worry about how we were getting anywhere, setting up anything, and anytime I needed to talk to Jennifer she was always there! Thank you VIP for all that you do for your clients!! We couldn't have had such a great vacation or wedding without you being apart of it!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (865)
  • Polish first
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

We stayed at Beaches Negril from Jan. 16-25, 2013 with our two small children and had an amazing time. We've also stayed at the Beaches Turks & Caicos resort. Overall, I think the food was more delightful at the Turks & Caicos resort, however, the staff was over-and-above excellent at the Negril location. Our stay was definitely made more special due to all of the lovely staff: OSHANE - you need to get this guy into a management program; such potential. He always stopped to talk to our kids and made sure they were having the best time ever. MARJORIE (Kimonos) - so friendly! What an amazing personality. Our kids looked for you everywhere. ARICA (The Mill) - You were an amazing host. We loved eating breakfast with you. LINCOLN (Carnivale) - You made our lives easier; getting our daughter to eat. TYRON (Beach) - thanks for looking out for us, you made our stay extra special on the beach. Nurse - YAY. And of course ALL OF THE STAFF at Kids Camp (sorry, too many to name) but our kids looked forward to kids camp every day! Great pools, amazing beach, excellent ocean water that was so warm. Lovely staff, clean facility, lots to do, amazing kids shows at night, super excellent beach party, and great water activities (all included)! The XBox room was pretty awesome for my 6 yr. old son too.

Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Beaches Negril! My husband, 2 children (ages 6 & 4) and I stayed at Beaches January 20-27, 2013. My parents (ages 66 & 67) were also along. This is our 2nd trip to Beaches, but the first to Beaches Negril. Our previous stay was at Beaches Sandy Bay in January of 2010.
This location was great. We walked the beach toward town and I can tell you the Beaches Negril beach is great. It is large with room to play, run and is completely safe for young children.

Airport – I just don’t like customs, but there were no issues. Check-in at the Sandals/Beaches lounge was fine. They welcomed us back to Jamaica.

Check-in at resort was smooth. We arrived at Beaches shortly about 6:30 pm on a Sunday evening. We were the last ones to check-in, according to Trudy-Ann and she was very nice. She offered us a cool wash cloth/water/rum punch as my husband & parents dealt with the bags and driver (whom does not work for beaches so you need to tip drivers). Trudy-Ann knew my 4 yr old daughter had food allergies (dairy, eggs, peanuts to name a few) so she brought me to the food concierge desk. The lady at the desk made a call and when I returned to the lobby a chef, Ralston, was talking with my husband. He was great and we never had a problem for 7 days. He even played hide and go seek later in the week when he was the 'burger grill'.

I had a hot rock message at the Red Lane Spa and finally relaxed on Monday afternoon. What a great way to relax. There was a vendor outside of the resorts beach boundary that offered massages, but I wasn’t ready to go there. I did hear good things about them however.

Everyone was great. Lorenzo, a bartender at the main pool bar, Seville, and the main bar was spectacular. My husband and son met him because my husband called out our son’s name, Lorenzo, and the bartender answered. After that, our son wanted to go see Lorenzo after supper. We did see him and Lorenzo “the bartender” showed off by balancing 3 bottles on his nose. It was great and everyone at the bar was entertained. Find Ned at the beach bar and have a “520” – a wonderful drink.

We did not meet anyone that worked for Beaches that didn’t love kids and carter to them. O’Shane and Troy, waiters at Arizona and outside the ‘burger place’ were great. They loved the kids. Alicia, at Stewfish, was wonderful as well.

My dad had coffee with Adrian, the Manager, a couple mornings. Everyone was friendly everywhere.

We had requested rooms that were connected. This was available and worked well with my parents and the little ones so my husband and I could go to a later dinner time and the kids could go to sleep.

A couple nice things to know: If you want reservations at Seville or Kimono’s have someone at the reservations desk at 9AM and you won’t have a problem making a time that will work for your family.

As an outside tour we did the Dolphin Cove trip. It was fun. You can’t bring a camera, so plan on buying the CD for $100. They do take good pictures.

In conclusion, I want to go back. We will return in a couple years.

Thank you Beaches Negril.

Room Tip: Our room was Santa Cruz block Rm 213. It was conneted to 212. It is close to the road, but with th...
Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

The food was very good service is well above average As this was our second stay i was surprised too find a lot off staff remembers our names A special mention too chief chef Meisha who cooked us a very nice meal on Thursday night Without a doubt the very best steak i have ever had Thank You Very Much We have booked again for next year

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Adams, Massachusetts, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

beaches was a great vacation we were treated very well are room was great food was great a lot of different choices the staff was great we meet so many new friends this was our second visit to beaches negril some of the employees remembered us from 2 years ago just a few shout outs opal alicia terrence lorenzo okeria marlon oshain and most of jason @ the swim up bars.on the beach we meet tyrone who got to know us and was always asking if we needed anything getting to know him was great another shout out is for the waitress @ komonas sorry i cant remember her name but she had the most beautiful singing voice.our housekeeper kemeshia i think was her name always had a smile and made wonderful towel art everyday. most of all i would like to thank oshane in entermainment who brought my 15 year old sun out of his and try new things he would have never done before also coming in on his day off to say goodbye to our family. i would highly recommend beaches negril to anyone you will be treated like gold

Room Tip: 700 block is perfect location
Rochester, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

We recently stayed at Beaches, Negril from 1/19-26/2013
First, our room was always clean and well kept - so very thankful for the woman that took care of us. We were on the second floor and the view was quite nice.

Richey, the gentleman that restocked our refrigerator - Thank you, wonderful service!!!

We are scuba divers and the dive crew is top notch. They made it easy and were so pleasant to deal with - Rose at the desk and our dive masters - Samuel, Charles & Craig, along with the boat captain, all great people. Fabulous dive sites, short boat distance from the island and back before noon!! Loved it!

While the Negril resort is much nicer than Beaches Boscobel (we were there in March 2012), the food at this resort was not as good. We were a bit disappointed. Kimono's was wonderful, of course; but we didn't want to eat there every night to guarantee a great meal.
Stew Fish, awful! We made the horrible mistake of going back for lunch a few days later for a BBQ and all the food was cold - Yuck!

One night there were 3 restaurants closed and our options were limited - what is that all about? Three restaurants closed on the same night - poor planning.

Overall, the staff is loaded with friendly, smiley people - the Mill, everyone always had a smile and Michael, making the eggs deserves 5-stars for great eggs, omelets and all served with a SMILE!

The resort was very nice but the food needs to be mentioned as this is an "all inclusive" and I expect for the price....Fabulous food, consistently.
If somone asked me if I could recommend this resort, I would probably tell them sure BUT they should go to Turks & Caicos. I've been there twice and would return again and again.

So many peole think you are hounded constantly by the native Jamaicans selling their wares (wood, dresses, wraps) but it really was nothing. If you aren't interested you say "No, thanks" and that's the end of it. Don't let these comments allow you to avoid Jamaica - it is a wonderful place.
Happy travels.

Room Tip: Second floor, especially if you want to leave thing on the patio to dry
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Lincoln, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Fantastic experience as we expected! This was our third time back to Beaches, Negril! Fantastic staff throughout the resort!!! Had exceptional service from Cynthia in the daycare who remembered my daughter and helped her tye dye even though a shirt even though she had missed the "scheduled t-shirt dying" time. Tanya & Fasha in Entertainment made the trip so much fun and helped get everyone involved. Coleen at the Spa gave great massages, did fabulous beads for my daughter and was wonderful to get to know better! Marlon at the bar made the all inclusive drinks even BETTER!!! Restaurant staff - Alicia, Lesmore, & Winston made meals great! Coutney at the Front Desk and the entire concierge staff was amazing! Can't forget about housekeeping - Vernalee & Tammor made the stay so nice and taught my daugther how to make great towel animals!!! Thanks again & we are already counting down the days till we go back next January 2014!!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Been to Beaches Negril Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!