My husband and I went to Sandals Negril to celebrate my 40th birthday. All I could say was "WOW". I'm not known for my speechlessness but I was rendered speechless on this trip.
Our trip there was a bit rocky as we encountered bad weather leaving Ft. Lauderdale. In fact, we had a 4 hour delay. Once we arrived at Montego Bay, we were welcomed by a Sandals agent into their lounge with very cold beer:). The ride from the airport to the resort is about 90 minutes and Jamaican drivers are crazy...FYI!
Once we arrived, we headed up to concierge and greeted by Shavana, super sweet!!! She kicked off what was to be one of the most relaxing vacations we've had in a longtime.
The room was spectacular, I actually teared up!
I had a hot stone massage that was great!
I have to preface by saying that my husband & I love conch. We wanted to try curried conch but they didn't have at any of the restaurants. Rochelle, a waitress at Sundowners overheard us talking. The next day Beverly at the buffet also overheard us talking about curried conch. That evening when we went back to Sundowners for dinner as the food is great, Rochelle asked if we had gotten the conch. We said no. Chef Steve came out and said he had some curried conch for us...it was delicious!!!
I can go on and on about all the wonderful, friendly people that gave us great service...
A shout out to everyone who made our stay delightful especially Shavana our concierge, chef Steve for the yummy conch, Rochelle & Oshane for great service at Sundowners, Mandela for the beautiful pics, Jeffrey at Barefoot by the Sea for the pics & his singing, Glenville for anything and everything we needed!
We had high expectations being that we got married at Beaches in Turks & Caicos, surely they were met.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Negril Beach Hotel Negril
- Sandals Negril Beach Resort And Spa
- Sandals Negril Beach Hotel
- Sandals Negril
- Sandals Jamaica
- Sandals Negril Jamaica
- Sandals Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Located on Negril's pristine 7-mile white sand beach•Phenomenal bedroom oceanfront suites set upon a relaxing crystal lagoon•Ultra luxurious one-bedroom millionaire honeymoon suites with private plunge pool•Seven exquisite dining options•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row•Voted Sandals Negril Beach Resort & Spa “Jamaica's Leading Hotel” (2nd consecutive year)•Five Star Diamond Resort, American Academy of Hospitality Science ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Amex, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Sandals Negril Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.