My husband and I stayed at Sandals Negril 1-10 October. PERFECT! The food was excellent and plenty of choices. The buffet was different every day. The drinks were amazing and I tended to ask for heavy on the alcohol. The beach was the cleanest I have ever seen! They had employees rake the beach several times a day. I can tell that Sandals treats their people well because all employees were happy to be there and genuinely nice to us. Many of the employees remembered our names after they had only met us once! I have to say our butler Darren made our trip so personal and special, he was the best! Be sure to visit Wayne in Waterports--he is such a good guy, knowledgeable diver and is the best to dive with!! We laughed s hard with the snorkel boat crew and Big Pappa-seriously go on a dive to hang out with this guy! The dive boat Captain Hook was awesome too. I thoroughly enjoyed talking to him...I learned a lot about the type of organization sandals is because this guy started out ranking the beach and work his way up through scuba diver, to master diver and dive instructor and now is the boat captain!!! Also be sure to visit Rochelle in their beautiful spa--we used the sauna and the warm/cold pools every day. We had a couples massage and my husband thought it was the most personal spa experience he has ever had, and I felt the same about my Travel Unravel package with Rochelle-perfecto!
Our butler set us up with a private dinner one night in our courtyard--HUGE KUDOS to Nikki the CHEF!! Ive been to over 30 countries and Nikki the chef made us a traditional Jamaican Dinner and it was by far the best meal either of us has had.
we tried room service for dinner one night-YUM! be sure to try the coconut shrimp! At the Beach grill--make sure you try the chili =)
The playmakers were a blast and provided some amazing entertainment, our favorite was the Silver Birds Steel Drum Orchestra and the African culture group music and dance. We had so much fun during the trivia nights too. We stayed in the Millionaire honeymoon suite with private pool--it doesn’t get any better than that! We went to Rick's cafe one night (the sunset was great but I don’t feel the need to go there again) but thats it. There was so much to do that was included between diving, snorkeling, hanging at the beach, the spa, waterskiing, sailing the hobicats, kayaking, water trike and the stand-up paddle board that we didn’t bother to leave the resort even though we initially wanted to. While at Rick's we met some people who were staying at another all-inclusive just up the road and had previously stayed at Sandals, all they could say is how they wished they chose sandals again because everything is just better at Sandals! After seeing the other snorkel boats and looking at how clean and well made the sandals boats are, Ill never go any other all-inclusive in the Caribbean unless its Sandals!
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Negril Beach Hotel Negril
- Sandals Negril Beach Resort And Spa
- Sandals Negril Beach Hotel
- Sandals Negril
- Sandals Jamaica
- Sandals Negril Jamaica
- Sandals Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Located on Negril's pristine 7-mile white sand beach•Phenomenal bedroom oceanfront suites set upon a relaxing crystal lagoon•Ultra luxurious one-bedroom millionaire honeymoon suites with private plunge pool•Seven exquisite dining options•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row•Voted Sandals Negril Beach Resort & Spa “Jamaica's Leading Hotel” (2nd consecutive year)•Five Star Diamond Resort, American Academy of Hospitality Science ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Amex, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Sandals Negril Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.