“One Love” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 19 attractions in Negril
Type: Concerts
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: A Reggae Superstar in concert every Tuesday night at the Negril Escape. Experience true Jamaican Live Music, Craft, Fashion & Culture in a fantastic setting overlooking the Caribbean Sea.
Hardy, Arkansas
3 attraction reviews
“One Love”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2012

The reggae music was the best! We did enjoy most the Bob Marley songs more than anything!! Study up on your Bob Marley and get ready for some great trivia and prizes!!

Visited January 2012

Memphis, TN
5 attraction reviews
“The Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2011

This was the best thing going in NEgril, sadly, they are no more. These concerts are now being moved to the Jungle, and that makes me very sad.

Visited December 2011
Pa
8 attraction reviews
“they wanted 100.00 to let us in”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2011

someone was in the front trying to make money off us tourast. I did complain and they wanted to know who it was. how did i know!!!!!

Visited April 2011
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great way to see the cliffs!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2011

I loved that we got to visit 7 great places to get a "taste of the cliffs". Definitely visit Connie's Country and Western Bar....."10 square feet of Texas!" BTW---her brother...next door, has the best Jerk Chicken we found in Negril

Visited November 2011
Whittier, NC
“Peak life experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2011

While staying in Negril for a month last winter, I caught every show at the Negril Excape.
The fact that I could walk back to where I was staying on Love Lane made for a music experience I'll never forget....but watch out for the water cooler, it's filled from the tap.
I bought every CD of the performers I could find. I have never seen so much cannabis on the groung the next day as with these shows, must be folks dancing and rolling at the same time.

Visited January 2011