We stayed 5 nights - from March 26th to 31st.
- very relaxing atmosphere. We lived off the recharged batteries for quite some time after the vacation
- food on average is good but not outstanding. We found the best were the lobster, fish tacos and soups. All seemingly nutritious
- staff overall are very friendly, discrete and relaxed. They helped set the tone
- stunningly clear water. Go snorkeling. And diving off the various levels of the cliffs, if you dare
- small resort so few people and quiet
Could be better:
- would have been nice to have a beach not so far away for walking but the solution may be to stay a night or two at a beach resort
- not much of anything to walk or jog to
- some ceiling fan noise
- bar refrigerator noise
- not enough areas at cliff's edge that are protected from the afternoon sun
- wine should be much better quality for the cost of staying there
- poor reliability of taxis arranged through the hotel. No one met us at the airport even though we had arranged it directly through them. One evening out for reggae music the driver fell asleep and could not be located so we had to take a taxi from the bar.
Would we go back? To Jamaica definitely! The Caves? ....Probably not, in that there is more to be explored. Was it good value? Not really, but our experience was just what we needed at the time. Are we glad we went, though? Yes.