“Swimming this morning now I'm eating it.” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Seafood, Jamaican
Good for: Romantic, Dining on a budget, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Located outside of RockHouse Hotel and across the street. Presley's is a bar during the day, and a reservations,...one couple per evening grill in the evening. You pay what you think it's worth,...excellent food, Jamaican atmosphere, and you can't beat the price!
Toronto, Canada
“Swimming this morning now I'm eating it.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

Presley gets his catch in the morning brings it home and proceeds to create. His meals truly are fresh, and scrumptious. I'm always assured of quality and excellent preparation. The lobster is truly my fav, but the snapper is a close second. Located on the cliffs by the RockHouse, it's easy to find.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Wisconsin
“Always the BEST in Negril!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

Presley is the man! We just returned from an 11 day trip to Negril. We ate at many places on the beach and the cliffs, but we ate at Presley's twice and he didn't disappoint. You must call in advance to see what the offerings are and make a reservation. The place is not fancy, but you get the true Jamaican vibe here. The first night, we ordered the shrimp in coconut milk with veggies, along with grilled lobster. They were both mouth-watering! The second trip, we decided to switch it up, as the previous selections were our old stand-bys. We ordered the pan-fried snapper fillets and octopus. Neither of us had tried the octopus before and it was GREAT! If you would like to experience true Jamaican cuisine made by the coolest Rasta, this is the place for you :)

• Visited December 2013
Davidson, North Carolina
“RESPECT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

My husband and I just returned from 5 days at the Rockhouse (LOVED this hotel) and boy were we lucky to find Presley's right across the street. We made a reservation on Saturday morning and our meal that night was FANTASTIC. When I talked to Presley on the phone that morning he asked me what we wanted to eat (there isn't a menu, so you have to make reservations in advance). I told him that we like lobster and to surprise us - I've decided I should take this approach more often!

Our reservation was at 8PM and he had a table nicely prepared for us (we were traveling with another couple). As an appetizer, he made us a delicious shrimp salad. For our entrees he brought out the most delicious lobster I've ever tasted. Three blackened lobster and one curry - we fought over the curry.

If you get a chance when visiting Negril, don't miss dinner at this restaurant. Presley is the real deal - you will not be disappointed!

Cloquet, Minnesota
“Fabulous.........”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

Presley is a wonderful chef...... i had the Lobster and it was the best i have ever in my life eaten. my girlfriend had sword fish i believe and she said it was wonderful as well, the guy at the next table had octopus and he stated the best in the world he ever had, his wife who is a chef as well also had the lobster and she too said it was soooooo good. Presley sure knows what he is doing and also we liked that he had the table all set up with fresh flowers and it gave it that special extra touch us girls love. You need to make a reservaton just call or stop by the day prior to tell him what you want and he will get it for you if at all possible and it is so worth it. It may be a bit more expansive than any place you eat but worth the money and still alot cheaper than at home. i think for the shrimp appitizer and our meals and drinks was total 91.00 and would of been more at home for sure we had a few drinks each and my lobster was huge and well just Presley's personality and everything else it was just IRIE and i will be going again next time i go to Negril for sure dont miss this place for true Jamaican chef top notch. One Love Karen

• Visited November 2013
Netherlands
“The King!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Presley's is absolutely one of the best places to dine in Negril! We turned up without a reservation, you DO need to reserve, but Presley still cooked dinner for us! Wow!!! What fantastic food! We can honestly say, it was the freshest, most flavoursome food we had in our whole time in Jamaica! Do not miss the chance to eat at Presley's, the real deal!!!

• Visited October 2013