“Until we meet again” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 86 Activities in Negril
More attraction details
Owner description: Antsman is currently a member of the Jamaica Union of Travelers Association (JUTA) Lucea Chapter. He is also Vice-President for his community Youth Club, soccer coach and Chairman for the Haughton Court Basic School. Antsman is a licensed driver with all the certifications recommended by the Jamaica Tourist Board, the highest authority in travel arrangements for tourists in Jamaica.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children
South Carolina
3 attraction reviews
“Until we meet again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2010

Antsman is prompt, professional, and informative. We can't thank him enough for his time, patience, and help in reaching those special people and incredible places that will be in our hearts forever. Our meeting was destiny and we'll be back my friend!

jerseyville
“Did not disappoint”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2010

Orane was recommended by our travel agent as a reliable tour guide and he did not disappoint. He was friendly, helpful and informative as he drove us around the area as a family, not in a big tour group. We highly recommend Antsman Private Tour.

Godfrey, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
“Antsman is the best!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2010

Antsman was referred to my family and I by our travel agent and he was fantastic. I looked up his website and then was in communication with him via email before our trip. We travelled with 4 children and took 3 day trips from our resort with him, he called our hotel room the day before the first trip and confirmed with us. He was always right on time and every day Antsman made each trip easy, comfortable for us and very fun and informative. "No problem" was the response for any change in plans we made or issues that came up. For each excursion we took Antsman would not only drive us there but make sure we talked to the right people to enjoy each activity. He went above and beyond expectations and took care of my family and I if we were one of his own. My family and I were very sad to see him go on the final day. We used the resort transportation service to and from the airport because it was part of our package, next time I go I would skip the resort airport service and use the Antsman for that as well. Thanks for all your help Antsman.

“Orane was great! He came to pick us up in...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2010 via mobile

Orane was great! He came to pick us up in Negril for our tour to 9 mile in St.Anna. He was right on time and very friendly. We will definately book again with him when we come back to jamaica.

www.wetgfx.com

Portland, Oregon
“No problems, only situations!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2010

My friends and I just returned from our first visit to Jamaica and we were lucky enough to have Antsman as our driver while we were there. Our hotel had Antsman come pick us up from the airport and he was a great introduction to Jamaica. He showed us around Montego Bay and the way to the hotel, he told us what things we should say and what we shouldn't say and he played great music! He was also our driver for the day we decided to spend in Negril. He drove us to and from Negril and he was available all day for any rides we needed. I would definitely recommend Antsman to anyone traveling around Jamaica, his priority is your safety.