“Drinks + view = fabulous” 5 of 5 stars

One Love Drive, Negril, Jamaica
Improve this listing
Ranked #69 of 177 Restaurants in Negril
Cuisines: Caribbean, Jamaican
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: Pewee's Bar & Restaurant is located on the cliffs of Negril, Jamaica and is situated between the only two castles on the west end of Jamaica. Breakfast and Dinner are served daily by our Head Chef/Manager Elvis, who has worked at this establishment for more than 30 years. In season the Bar stays open until the last man/women leaves. Stop on by for one of our signature Rum Punches, It only takes two! And don't miss our annual February 8th Birthday Bash, A celebration of the Legend that is Pewee Dawkins. Family owned and operated. This place is real Jamaica.
Bloomington, Indiana
“Drinks + view = fabulous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

I didn't eat there, but stopped in for drinks twice. Danny is so friendly. Elvis made great rum punch. The view is stunning. I am so glad I found this gem. After reading the other reviews, I'll definitely be heading here for a meal on my next trip :)

Visited July 2012

Tampa, Florida
“Good people”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012

Enjoy the local culture and all that it offers

Visited during the one love bus pub crawl and had a blast

Visited May 2012
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
“French Toast with Family on the Caribbean Ocean.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012 via mobile

This morning I joined some other guests from Canada who are staying at the villa where I am staying at Peewees for coffee ( for them) and French toast and eggs ( for me). The folks from canada were regulars to this part of negril and part owners of peewees knew them and greeted them as friends. Over breakfast Danny told us of his travels. We laughed and talked and joked, and he gave us all mangoes. He told us of his love for Jamaica. For the ocean. For this community. Wonderful breakfast. I look forward to a cold Red Stripe later with them.

1 Thank Reggaerocker
Peterborough, Canada
“Cool Spot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012

We spent an evening at PeeWee's Bar. Had a wonderful time. Excellent service - actually felt more like hanging with a friend than being served, lol! I will definitely return to PeeWee's!

Visited April 2012
1 Thank katho9
Ft. Collins
“Mi love dis place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2012

We all miss Pewee and Winsome! Fortunately, the place is still alive with wonderful people, great food, and the best place for a chill night time drink with your friends.

Visited February 2012