“Best airport transfers I've ever had!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 86 Activities in Negril
More attraction details
Owner description: Rocky's Taxi and tour service is available to satisfy all your transportation needs, we are located in Negril, but serve the entire western Jamaica. We are fully licensed and insure, our vehicles are fully air condition. We do airport transfers, Island, wide. sight seeing tours, and shopping trips. Call Rocky's for #1 in service.
Queens, New York, United States
“Best airport transfers I've ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

Rocky and Roxann are top notch. Excellent with their communications (email), friendly, safe, and punctual. I booked Rocky based on his high tripadvisor rating and was not disappointed. Was waiting at the airport when we got to MoBay. Bus was very clean and roomy. If you have small kids, let them know and they'll bring a booster. Felt safe with my kids in the car as Rocky was not driving in an aggressive manner. Price was excellent. Not much more money than a public transfer and we didn't have to make a bunch of stops at other hotels to drop anyone else off. Definitely using him again next time I'm in Negril!

Visited August 2013

New York City, New York
17 attraction reviews
“Always great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

This is the second time I have used Rocky's Taxi Service on my travels to Jamaica. This trip, our group had several people flying into Montego Bay from a few different locations and Rocky was waiting for us promptly when the last guests arrived. We quickly had our bags loaded and we were off to Negril. Rocky pointed out noteworthy locations/things to see on our ride to Negril but gave our group plenty of space to catch up. The ride was comfortable and the complimentary Red Strip was welcome! Rocky also took us back to the airport at the end of our trip and made sure we arrived with plenty of time to spare. Always friendly and courteous, I will continue to rely on Rocky's for my airport transportation.

Timmins, Canada
“Excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

Twice now we have used Rockys services while we were in Jamaica. His drivers were there waiting for us at the airport like he said they would be. We felt very safe and were pleased at the safety of the drivers. Dwayne was our driver the second time and was very pleasant and informative when asked questions. If you need taxi service in Jamaica don't hesitate to call Rockys. You won't be sorry. Thanks again and looking forward to the next time!!!

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Excellent Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

I used Rocky's Taxi and Tour Services on September 22, 2013 for my husband's birthday. I came to Trip Advisor a month prior to the trip to see which company I should use and saw nothing but good things about Rocky's. I contacted them and they e-mailed me back immediately, e-mail communication is excellent (I'm really big on communication).

The price was the best for private transportation to YS Falls, I didn't want to share my husband's birthday with a tour group. I don't remember our drivers name (it wasn't the owner, Rocky), but the young man was very professional, polite and on time! We had a wonderful time and he helped me convince my husband to do the zipline for his birthday, in which he did end up doing, he's still in shock that he did!...LOL

I wish I had used Rocky's service for our airport transportation, our free shuttle offered through the hotel was horrible! It is about an hour and 20 minutes from Montego Bay to Negril, it took our driver 2.5 hours!!!!

I highly recommend Rocky's Taxi and Tour Services, 5 star service!!!!

Shawnee, Kansas
3 attraction reviews
“If you need transportation in Jamaica contact Rocky”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

We used Rocky's Taxi service last week during our trip to Negril, Jamaica. As always, the drivers were great, and the vehicles were clean.

This is the second trip to Jamaica that we have used Rocky's service, and I'm sure we will call Rocky again the next time we visit Jamaica.