“The best!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 78 activities in Negril
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Rocky's Taxi and tour service is available to satisfy all your transportation needs, we are located in Negril, but serve the entire western Jamaica. We are fully licensed and insure, our vehicles are fully air condition. We do airport transfers, Island, wide. sight seeing tours, and shopping trips. Call Rocky's for #1 in service.
Yuma, Arizona
3 attraction reviews
“The best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

My second trip with Rocky in 2011. I forgot to write a review. He is excellent. He put up with my endless questions and answered all of them patiently. Great guy, awesome new bus. Hopefully will ne back in 2015 and will most certainly use his services again.

Visited August 2012

Treasure Island, Florida
“Best tour service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

We emailed Roxann on a Wednesday evening to book a trip Negril Highlight Tour. We got a quick response and Presley picked us up on Thursday. He took us to Time Square Market, a craft market and a drive through the west end of Negril and finished our trip with a stop at Ricks Cafe. It was a wonderful experience and Presley took great care of us. I would highly recommend using them for the airport transport and all excursions.
Thank you Rocky for the service you and everyone working with you.

Visited July 2013
Mattapoisett, Massachusetts
“Wayne is the BEST!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

We were in Jamaica in April for my wife's 50th birthday celebration and we found a true gem in Rocky and his team. They provided our airport transportation and from there we used Rocky's service several times. I called them for transportation to the Ritz golf course and Wayne was the driver, I told my wife about Wayne and went on and on about how nice and genuine Wayne was and how accommodating Rocky was when I called him last minute. We called Rocky and requested Wayne for a trip to Negril from the Secrets Resort in Montego Bay, we had the best day of our vacation, Wayne was like a family member, taking us to the great places and staying with us to make sure everything was going well.
Rocky should be very proud of his team and how well his professional on time performance,
WE LOVE ROCKY AND ESPECIALLY LOVE WAYNE.
Thank you Rocky!!!!

Visited April 2013
Miami, Florida
“The best one in Jamaica!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

I saw Rocky's reviews on this page and trust in what people said and they were right! I booked a work trip for my TV Crew in Kingston, were four days of attentions, long working hours, Rocky is a serious and reliable person, with best price (look for several quotes and was the best rate they offered), because we do not know the country and walking with expensive equipment, he take care of our people always bringing them the best areas and always safe.

Both, him and his wife were in communication with me before the trip, and have good payment facilities.

If anyone need transportation, you can trust him 100%. He will make you feel good, and also safe. We will continue doing business with this company!

From Miami, Florida

Visited June 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“No Headaches With Rocky”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

My wife and I used Rocky for our round-trip transfer from Montego Bay to Negril and also for an excursion to Ys Falls and the Pelican Bar.

Everyone we worked with was fantastic. Rocky had Red Stripe waiting for us at the airport, Roxann always communicated promptly via email, and Duane was great on our excursion. Great vehicles, safe driving, and friendly banter.

I'll only use Rocky on our next trip and suggest you do the same.

Visited June 2013