“WOW!!!!!”

Update attraction details
Ranked #6 of 20 attractions in Negril
Certificate of Excellence 2013
Type: Water Parks
Owner description: Blue Hole Mineral Spring sits beneath a cavernous opening in Jamaica’s terrain and is completely encased by Karst limestone. The naturally occurring... more » Owner description: Blue Hole Mineral Spring sits beneath a cavernous opening in Jamaica’s terrain and is completely encased by Karst limestone. The naturally occurring minerals in the limestone act as an underground filter for the steady upwelling of water, leaving behind a luxuriously pure bath of minerals for guests to enjoy. Blue Hole Mineral Spring is located only 25 minutes southeast of Negril. If you are staying in Negril there are a number of drivers who can take you, or call and we will pick you up! « less
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children

There are newer reviews for Blue Hole Mineral Spring
St. Louis, MO
“WOW!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

$10 bucks to get in but so so worth it. Mineral bath, mineral rub and surrounding immense beauty. Make sure you put this on your list of things to do in Negril, Jamaica!!

Montego Bay, Saint James, Jamaica
8 attraction reviews
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

A wonderful place to bring your entire family, it is cool, calm and quiet.
great for just relaxing and enjoying your vacation.
the mineral bath is exceptionally wonderous!
Going back to the real world is sad after experiencing this little part of heaven...
You won't be disappointed.

Visited August 2012
Culver, Indiana, United States
“Best Part of Trip (other than my cousin's wedding)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

My trip to the Blue Hole was amazing! It was such a relaxed and chill environment that had some thrill mixed in as well. The relaxing part was laying out by the pool sipping on a cold drink and the thrill was jumping into the 25 ft. pit of mineral water. The pit also had limestone inside which made your skin very smooth after you rubbed it on. The other thrilling part was watching the lifeguards Chris and Aaron do crazy flips and dives into the pit. It was jaw dropping watching them do their stunts! The Blue Hole is a terrific hangout spot to get away from the beach and salt water for a one-day excursion(although my family went there two days). It is great for all ages and I definitely recommend it!

kmg538
“The Blue Hole is Absolutely Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Myself and three others decided to venture out to the Blue Hole and we are all glad that we did! Our driver, Paul Williams, was so great and he took us anywhere we wanted to go and he had not actually been to the Blue Hole before but he figured out where it was and drove us there. Paul also stayed by our sides the entire trip so we always felt safe. The Blue Hole was gorgeous. The employees were all very nice and respectful. They do not pressure you to jump. The employees do their best to help you feel comfortable when you are going to jump in and they give you the necessary advice on how you should jump in. The water was so amazing, and it was clear, and very clean. The cost was $10/person for the blue hole, which was totally worth it for me. They also have facilities, a bar, and a pool on the property.

Tampa, Florida
“Love me some Blue Hole”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

My boyfriend and I went to Jamaica for a week and wanted to get away from the resort to do an excursion. This trip was not associated thru the resort we stayed at so we were a little apprehensive about going with a local cabbie to a 60ft deep river, but decided to go for it after talking to other couples who went and loved it with no safety concerns.
Let me just say this was hands down the most amazing thing I've ever seen or been to. It's a waterfall thru cliffs and caves and you can jump off the cliffs and the water is just immaculate and the "tour guides" are just locals who work for tips. THERE IS NO ADMISSION FEE, we just paid the cab driver to take us and tipped the local tour guide.
They are trying to get this place on the map and make it a tourist attraction like Dunns River.. But as of right now its not built up at all & is completely natural! This place is perfect for the people who want to do something different in Jamaica. I can't recommend it enough. Try to get Romaine as your tour guide!!
My whole life I dreamed of going to a little spring with waterfalls and cliffs and rope swings. This place was PERFECT. I will most definitely go back & recommend it to everyone.