“Fun and a great view” 5 of 5 stars

Front Royal, Virginia, United States
3 attraction reviews
“Fun and a great view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

It was well organized and the guys that worked the boats were very nice. I felt safe and had a great view of the beach and mountains.

Visited March 2013

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
16 attraction reviews
“Premium Parasail is awesome.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

Premium Parasail and Captain Quality will make sure you are safe and will give you a great ride, and a good time.

Unlike a lot of things in Negril, Premium's equipment was top notch, well maintained, and in great condition.

The views of the reef, the beach, and all the people is amazing from "up there". You will not be disappointed.

Visited March 2013
Detroit, Michigan
“Parasailing and watersports-- Awesome with Premium Parasail”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

I LOVE to parasail on vacation .There is nothing like getting a birds eye view of your vacation spot. To see the beach from the sky was awesome. My daughter and I felt really safe. It was such an adventure and I loved seeing her eyes light up as we saw the sting rays from the air. Premium Parasail did a great job and these guy are entertaining too. 2 thumbs up.

Visited February 2013
Wausau, Wisconsin
21 attraction reviews
“We got price to $45 per person for four of us, only place on the beach who does parasailing.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

You can definitely make a deal. In fact, upon our boat ride back to our resort, we picked up 2 women who were going out for their ride and the workers asked us not to mention what we paid. Smooth operation. No glitches. I think I was expecting parasailing to be more thrilling. It's quiet and peaceful in the air and the captain, brings you down for a little foot "splashdown". The company seems reliable and like a well oiled operation. We asked a couple of beach resort security officers if the company was safe and legit and they concurred.

Albany, New York, United States
“parasail”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

AMAZINNNNGG!!! experience soaring high above the seas. My girlfriend and I enjoyed ourselves. A bit nervous at the starting from bing lifted up so high lol but once you become comfortable it is a beautiful, romantic experience. I recommend this attraction to anyone, single or couple! :)

Visited August 2012