Well managed, delightfully small and personal boutique hotel at the beginning of the Cliffs, Negril, still close to the Seven Mile beach. Excellent service, professional and friendly staff. Spacious, well functioning bungalows with air cons, balconies. Lush tropical garden. Nice pool, bar and a restaurant. Enjoyed Jerk shrimp that was prepared to the perfection. Amazing sunset.
Negative? I did´t enjoy too much the laud music during breakfast (at 07.00), as the ambiance is almost zen-like.
Highly recommended for those looking for a quiet and a romantic hideaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A true luxury escape located on the West End Cliffs of Negril, Jamaica and located on nearly 2 acres of oceanfront; this unique property extends from white sandy beach into exotic grey cliffs overlooking the vibrant turquoise hues of the Caribbean Sea. 18 Handcrafted stone cottages with spectacular tropical gardens and cliff side dining at the Blue Mahoe Restaurant will enhance your SPA escape. The SPA Retreat features an open-air day spa offering classic aesthetic treatments with a Jamaican flair. The adults only, SPA Retreat features a sea water pool, sandy beach deck, A/C, free Wi-Fi, in-room safe, yoga and specialty tours to enhance your experience. The devotion to quality and service familiar to The SPA’s Canadian locations continues to surpass guest expectations from the moment your flight touches down. We look forward to having you as our guest! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotel.de, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The SPA Retreat Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Spa Retreat Hotel Negril
- Heart Beat Seaside Retreat Negril