From the second you arrive at the Spa Retreat, all of your stress will melt away. It helped that we got a welcome neck massage at the front desk! The location is stunning, the rooms are beautiful and impeccably clean, the food is delicious, the drinks are flowing and every single person working at this resort was an absolute pleasure to meet. As other reviewers have mentioned, this is not your place if you're looking for a big resort. The Spa Retreat is meant for total peace and relaxation. It is quiet, peaceful and basically a little piece of heaven. Not to mention if you're a dog lover, meeting Rosa is a pleasure. Made me miss my pup a little less while I was away. Honourable mention to both of the front desk staff Heather and Kelly who are absolutely lovely, Dwayne who works the bar and my husband and I literally would welcome to our home and Deneisha in the spa who gives one of the best massages I've ever had. Honeymoons and quiet getaways, if you want to relax this is the place. And you never have to worry about the food. Everything, literally I tried the whole menu, is delicious!!! Also a plus, getting to know the very cool owners...I'll always proudly support my fellow Canadians. Definitely a confident excellent rating!
- Also Known As:
- The Spa Retreat Hotel Negril
- The Spa Retreat Hotel
- Heart Beat Seaside Retreat Negril
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A true luxury escape located on the West End Cliffs of Negril, Jamaica and located on nearly 2 acres of oceanfront; this unique property extends from white sandy beach into exotic grey cliffs overlooking the vibrant turquoise hues of the Caribbean Sea. 18 Handcrafted stone cottages with spectacular tropical gardens and cliff side dining at the Blue Mahoe Restaurant will enhance your SPA escape. The SPA Retreat features an open-air day spa offering classic aesthetic treatments with a Jamaican flair. The adults only, SPA Retreat features a sea water pool, sandy beach deck, A/C, free Wi-Fi, in-room safe, yoga and specialty tours to enhance your experience. The devotion to quality and service familiar to The SPA’s Canadian locations continues to surpass guest expectations from the moment your flight touches down. We look forward to having you as our guest! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Jetsetter, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your The SPA Retreat Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.