My wife and I recently stayed at the Spa Retreat in Negril. What a delight. The resort is just beautiful and very cosy. Our suite was tastefully decorated with beautiful Jamaican red cedar and constructed with loverly native stone. What makes the resort so special is not just its great location or beautiful decor and authentic stone cottages, but the staff. We cannot say enough about everyone who works there. Shane, the owner lives on site and ensures that all the guests are happy. Kelly, the guest services manager was incredibly nice and very helpful. Heather at the front desk was so efficient and knew exactly what we wanted each time we asked. The serving staff like Marcia, Kemp and Dwayne were just great as well. Finally, the food. Oh my God ! The food was always fresh, with a good selection on the menu. Whether you wanted typical North American fare or authentic Jamaican cuisine, the chef had it well in hand; delightfully presented and very tasty. We will definitely return in the future.
We only had one disappointment; we could not stay longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A true luxury escape located on the West End Cliffs of Negril, Jamaica and located on nearly 2 acres of oceanfront; this unique property extends from white sandy beach into exotic grey cliffs overlooking the vibrant turquoise hues of the Caribbean Sea. 18 Handcrafted stone cottages with spectacular tropical gardens and cliff side dining at the Blue Mahoe Restaurant will enhance your SPA escape. The SPA Retreat features an open-air day spa offering classic aesthetic treatments with a Jamaican flair. The adults only, SPA Retreat features a sea water pool, sandy beach deck, A/C, free Wi-Fi, in-room safe, yoga and specialty tours to enhance your experience. The devotion to quality and service familiar to The SPA’s Canadian locations continues to surpass guest expectations from the moment your flight touches down. We look forward to having you as our guest! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotel.de, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your The SPA Retreat Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Spa Retreat Hotel Negril
- Heart Beat Seaside Retreat Negril