I spent 5 nights at this resort last week. Reading the reviews I knew what to expect. Upon arrival I was told the restaurant and bar are closed and they had no date as to when it would open. They said I could take a transfer to the beach for breakfast. I specifically requested room 705. Glad I did. It's a corner room, very large, clean and was set forward from the others so I never heard my neighbors. The AC worked well. It also had a fan. I enjoyed the balcony. Since I was traveling alone, as a female, my safety was top priority. I NEVER felt unsafe. The night guard introduced himself to me the very first night so I knew he was around. The resort is very quiet and I never crossed paths with any other guests. Wish there was more activity/socializing. I didn't use the pool.
As far as the water pressure. I had no problems. I was expecting it to be super slow but that was not the case, the water pressure was good enough to rinse out all the shampoo/conditioner as well as the sand!
Here are the pros and cons:
* Very good rate
* Clean clean clean...never had a bug in my room
* comfortable queen bed. I slept well at night. Asked for an additional pillow because I like using 3 of them
* relaxing and quiet
* lots of closet space (includes hangers)
* refrigerator (extra charge but worth it)
* free beach shuttle
* bathroom included 2 bath towels, 2 wash clothes, 1 hand towel and 1 floor mat
* grocery store located next to resort. VERY reasonable prices!
* friendly staff
* the front desk is only open 10am - 6pm
* you have to call ahead 15 minutes for the shuttle
* small safe box
* closed restaurant/bar
* woken up VERY early from birds chirping. If you request a corner unit be aware of this, trees outside your window that your bed is on.
* lounge chairs worn out
I would recommend this resort to others looking for inexpensive accommodations, quiet resort on the cliffs.
There are many places to eat within walking distance. Or take the free shuttle to the beach.
You have no recent hotel searches.