“Great” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #43 of 152 restaurants in Negril
Cuisines: Jamaican
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Street Food
Rogers, Arkansas, United States
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We had the steamed fish and curried conch. It was delicious!!! Leo was our waiter, he was great!!! The piña colada was very good also! The sunset was gorgeous!!

79% Recommend
Paterson, New Jersey
“Great ambiance”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Rockhouse has an amazing view of the cliffs and sunset. This is my second time dining here. The second time around the food was not that great. My sister ordered the same meal she had the first time she visited and it was not an encore. The portions have gotten a lot smaller, not as tasty, and the price has risen. The drinks were great though and I would recommend coming here just for the experience and the friendly service.

Visited August 2012
“Authentic!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

Loved the atmosphere!Very good food!Service was impeccable.We went here our last night and would have gone again if we had more time!

New York City, New York
“Fantastic rum cake”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

Quiet, cozy, intimate restaurant where you are put at ease while waiting for your food.

The food portions were on the smaller side. That said, the jerk chicken entree was greatly appreciated by bf and I, as it had a distinct smoky quality. Had a fantastic rum cake which are not as common in Jamaica as we expected (or maybe we just picked places that do not serve it?).

Props for wooden tables.!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
High Point, North Carolina
“Pushcart is just average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

I have eaten many places in Negril. This was my first time at pushcart and based on other reviews I am surprised. The other reviewers must not get around much cause this is not close to the best Negril has to offer. I assume Rockhouse side will be better but Pushcart is really average. I have had better jerk at US knockoff Caribbean places. Drinks are ok but again just average. My recommendation get out to other Negril locations as pushcart is average and over priced living off the Rockhouse name.