“Authentic!!”

Update restaurant details
Ranked #38 of 135 restaurants in Negril
Certificate of Excellence 2013
Cuisines: Jamaican
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Street Food
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Street Food

79% Recommend
There are newer reviews for Pushcart Restaurant & Bar
“Authentic!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

Loved the atmosphere!Very good food!Service was impeccable.We went here our last night and would have gone again if we had more time!

New York City, New York
“Fantastic rum cake”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

Quiet, cozy, intimate restaurant where you are put at ease while waiting for your food.

The food portions were on the smaller side. That said, the jerk chicken entree was greatly appreciated by bf and I, as it had a distinct smoky quality. Had a fantastic rum cake which are not as common in Jamaica as we expected (or maybe we just picked places that do not serve it?).

Props for wooden tables.!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
High Point, North Carolina
“Pushcart is just average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

I have eaten many places in Negril. This was my first time at pushcart and based on other reviews I am surprised. The other reviewers must not get around much cause this is not close to the best Negril has to offer. I assume Rockhouse side will be better but Pushcart is really average. I have had better jerk at US knockoff Caribbean places. Drinks are ok but again just average. My recommendation get out to other Negril locations as pushcart is average and over priced living off the Rockhouse name.

Port Clinton, Ohio
“Quick appetizer - not appetizing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

I have lots of great things to say about Rockhouse's main restaurant, but not so much about the Pushcart. This is a little offshoot of the main hotel/restaurant and it's got a nice view, and even very nice staff. The drink i ordered rates 4 stars, but the food only 2. That's why I gave them a 3 overall. The jerk chicken skewers were small, grisly, and fatty. The "jerk sauce" was nothing like traditional jerk from jamaica. It tasted like it was from a jar. I won't be eating again at the pushcart.

Minneapolis, MN
“Pushcart wasn't worth the time”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

This used to be called 'Pirate's Cave' I think, and back then it was fun with good food. When it changed to Pushcart we decided to give it a try and it was disappointing. It was a beautiful setting and they had a great band playing, but the food was not good at all. I think I had the roasted fish and my friend had a lobster dish and we would NOT recommend either...

Visited May 2012