“Stop at Negril a Lighthouse on private tour” 3 of 5 stars

Negril, Jamaica
Improve this listing
Ranked #22 of 62 things to do in Negril
More attraction details
Owner description: This lighthouse, built in 1894, affords breathtaking views of the coast.
Berry, Kentucky
18 attraction reviews
“Stop at Negril a Lighthouse on private tour”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

It was about 3:30 or 4:00 in the afternoon and no one was there to give us a tour inside the lighthouse. The site was very interesting and you could see far out and around the bay. It would been awesome to get to see the sites from the top. Do not understand why no one was there at that time!

Visited October 2013

toronto
4 attraction reviews
“Nice Lighhouse and cliffs area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

The area is nice. The view of the ocean is incredible. The water is crystal clear and you can see a resort across the bay where people staying can swim in the caves in the ocean.....beautiful....
There are a few divers that will dive into the water for you for a few $s....

Visited November 2012
Tomball, Texas
“Worth the climb”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

If you are luckily enough to catch the light house keeper there he will take you up the steep climb to the top of the light house where you catch a beautiful view of Seven Mile Beach and the cliffs. I love history and even though the light house is now operated by solar power, the original power sources are in place as well as an old weather log from 1902. I read reviews from people who live on the East Coast, but I'm from the South and it was a delight for us to see.

Visited October 2013
Bloomfield, New Jersey
“Amazing View”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

I recently visited the lighthouse in early Sept and since it was the down season my boyfriend and i were able to go up the 100 ft lighthouse and enjoy the amazing view. The guide was very kind and informative

Visited September 2013
New York, New York, United States
7 attraction reviews
“Beautiful Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

The Lighthouse is set a few minutes drive from Rick's Cafe and offers beautiful views of the sea and the sunset. My husband and I went here first on a tour before heading to Rick's Cafe. After being at Rick's for a few minutes, we asked the driver to take us back to the Lighthouse where we could witness the sun set in a more calm environment. When we came back, we took a trail on the left and headed towards the edge of the cliffs. From there, I jumped into the water and afterwards, beheld the most spectacular sun set of my life. I definitely recommend a visit1

Visited September 2013