“Couples Negril” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Couples Negril

Save Saved
You added Couples Negril to your Saves list
Couples Negril
4.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   Norman Manley Blvd. | PO Box 35, Negril, Jamaica   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #15 of 91 hotels in Negril
Tempe, Arizona
“Couples Negril”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

We just returned from a week at Couples Negril. It was the best vacation!! The staff was very friendly and the service was fantastic. We meet so many people I wish I could remember all their names. Even before we left we were talking about coming back next year. I actually can't think of a single thing that I was unhappy with. Yes, I wish there were more food options at the AN beach but big deal you just head over to the grill. Elkie is so sweet and makes the best drinks at the AN beach bar. We stayed in building 6 and had no complaints, turn down every night and always a cute towel creature on our bed. The food was wonderful, we made sure to eat at each of the restaurants. The fact that I can't wait to go back should say it all. We will see you all next July!!!

3,013 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (580)
Greensboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

My daughter wanted a vacation with her wedding. I wanted a proper wedding and vacation was a bonus. Thanks to Margret and her lovely assistant Kenisha everyone was pleased. What a clever florist can do for a church, God takes care of naturally in Jamica. It was lovely. My daughter had the time of her life, the guests were in awe and Dad here had a great time too. The service of the staff is seamless and the food and ambiance could not have been better. Insider tip: Go to the tour desk and ask for Kieno the taxi driver. He will guide you off property, knows everybody you might want to do business with and keep an eye on you while he does it.. Great guy.I have 15 years with Marriott. I know service. You can trust these people. Rick Ferebee, Greensboro, NC.

Olathe, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Everything about our vacation to Couples Negril was PERFECT! The food is great, the staff are wonderfully friendly, rooms are clean and comfortable, activities are fun and the beach is great!! This was our second visit and it was even better than what we had expected either time. The photographer who had spent 10 minutes taking our photos on the beach at sunset last trip, even remembered us. It was almost 2 years ago! I recommend Couples Negril to everyone thinking of taking a vacation. It is so highly recommended, that our first trip was because my aunt highly recommended it to us. She had taken 5 trips there, and is taking #6 in December.My husband and I already booked for another trip for next year as well! Best vacation ever!

Room Tip: No matter which room you choose you are near the beach and ocean. I stayed in ocean view room, build...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Springfield, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

I travelled with the hubby over the 4th of July Holiday, this was our second stay at a Couples resort and first time in Negril.....and we LOVED it. We stayed at Tower Isle last year and it was ok, the layout of the property is a little odd and the beach quality at TI is good, not great. Negril really was a much better fit for us. The beach is superb and we enjoyed floating on the rafts and finding a lot of starfish everyday.

We did take advantage of the catamaran cruise, which we enjoyed, but mainly we spent our time relaxing and enjoying the resort. We were located on the ground floor in building three, yes the bathroom is dated but there are no complaints from me, it was fine.

We enjoyed all the entertainment at the hotel including Donnovan (who was mentioned in an earlier review by a fellow guest). He is a beach performer and not a paid entertainer by the resort, give him a few bucks and enjoy. On the 4th the hubby and I enjoyed the entertainer during lunch, he sang mostly country songs and it was a nice change.

I wish the resort offered room service in the evenings, they only offered continental breakfast while we were there. I am allergic to fish and found that ordering could be a little difficult in the restaurants, but nothing different than I have found in other Caribbean destinations.

I have stayed at many Riu, Iberostar, Bahia properties and in comparison CN was unique, more of a traditional authentic Jamaican feel. Give it a try, you wont regret it. Don't forget to pack your Tervis Tumbler and book through a travel agent. Irie!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Comfortable, relaxing hotel with a great beach. Staff do a great job. Rooms are kept very clean and there is a great mini bar! All food and drinks are of excellent quality. Lots of entertainment and things to do if so desired. Bliss

Room Tip: Stay for as longs as you can afford!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

My husband and I just returned yesterday from a one week stay at this magnificent resort. This truly was an unforgettable experience that far exceeded my expectations. The staff, food, beach, & entertainment was perfect from beginning to end! Flawless Caribbean water and beach as far as the eye can see...absolutely gorgeous! Not to mention we met some wonderful friends during our stay that we hope to keep in touch with for years to come! A special thank you to Herbert (a special greeter when you arrive with a warm smile), Camille, Safarie, Marlon, Timar, and Omar for going out of their way to make our stay perfect!! But that is just to name a few....ALL of the staff were absolutely fabulous. ALL extremely friendly and more than happy to help with anything! We cannot wait to return to Jamaica!!!!

• Stayed July 2014
Fairfield, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

This was our second time to visit CN over the July 4th holiday, but our 14 trip total to CN. We'll never get enough of this resort. We're already booked to return in December. As usual, the staff is great. We were able to get our requested building two, close to exercise room to help with the eating, drinking and just relaxing. You can tell by the number of trips that we have no complaints. Each visit we meet some terrific guests and give them a few tips. Ivy, at the pool bar is among the best. The entire entertainment crew get to know you and have added some new entertainment such as the cello and guitar at breakfast...quite a nice addition. The beach party was fun as well as casino night and dancing in the piano bar. When we return in December, we're taking two other couples who like to cruise. They've heard us talk about CN so often they're looking forward to going.
Absolutely the best.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Couples Negril? Share your experiences!