“Beautiful beach” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 16 Attractions in Negril
Type: Beaches, Outdoors
Activities: Swimming
More attraction details
Owner description: Pirates once haunted this seven-mile stretch of golden sand beach, now ruled by pleasure-seeking beach bums and sun-worshipers.
Danville, Kentucky
5 attraction reviews
“Beautiful beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

Loved the beach. Another reviewer said they had to ask the strolling musicians not to sing, but they were one of the highlights of my 10 day vacation in Negril. When I looked up from my beach chair the first morning and saw a man in a bright yellow shirt strumming his guitar and singing One Love with the turquoise ocean in the background, it brought tears to my eyes. Every day, I made a point to carry a few dollars with me for the musicians. I loved each and every one of them. Awesome beach full of character!

Visited June 2014

• Polish first
Orlando, Florida
“Beautiful Beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

The beach and water is just as beautiful in person as all the photographs. It was looking at a post card.

Avon, Indiana
“Great for walking!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

We love walking along to find a local restaurant for dinner. We ate at Cosmos, locally owned & operated!

Visited June 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Pretty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

Pretty beach -loungers spread along the beach and the sea was warm and clear! It is of course a long beach so we stopped at Margarativille but it looked more secluded down the further end.

Boca Raton, Florida
36 attraction reviews
“Would be excellent without all the people trying to sell you something!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Very beautiful, lots of things to see, beautiful water, great place to exercise (walk or run). Each hotel has security so you feel safe but all the people trying to get you to buy stuff gets really old after a while. We are very generous people and understand their need to make money but it was one person after another coming up to us....I finally had to ask the traveling singers to not sing to us because we had no money left to give. I wish the hotel would not allow them or restrict it to jus a few but I understand it is a public beach.