What the rooms lack in amenities the Staff and Owners make up for in charm and kindness. I spent August 16th thru the 23rd at White Sands and have so many positive things to say about the Hotel and Negril. I loved it so much that I will be back in Negril the first week of February. When people say that you are treated like family, they are not kidding. As a Woman traveling alone, you have to be really careful and not once was I afraid at White Sands. There were so many wondferful people staying at the Hotel who had been staying there for years. All of the positive reviews are true and I would like to thank all at the Hotel, especially Sammy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate resort with a non-hotel atmosphere ideal for families, singles and couples alike. An excellent choice for the undemanding traveler who values the charm of a family owned and managed resort. Excellent mid beach location with rooms on the beach and garden side of the property. Choose from spacious one-bedroom apartments, inviting deluxe and standard rooms, and a villa w/pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Otel, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, HostelBookers and Hotels.com so you can book your White Sands Negril reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Sands Negril Hotel Negril
- White Sands Hotel Negril
- White Sands Resort Negril