The white sands hotel is a quaint guest house. It was definitely one of the cheapest accomodation options in negril and I was a bit skeptical when booking it. But we were pleasantly surprised. The hotel was clean, and the rooms had everything we needed. The only con was the size of the bed which was a double, but too small for two persons. It was also very hard and uncomfortable. But we were only staying for one night and didnt mind too much as most of the time was spent outside the room.
The location of this hotel is ideal...right on the 7 mile beach with a beach bar. The water was calm, blue and amazing. We were lucky enough to experience some bioluminescence at night which was a unexpected bonus for us! During the month of September it wasnt crowded at all, and we enjoyed our privacy.
Great value for money. Pleasant staff. They even allowed us to check out a few hours late with no added charge. Would stay here again but would choose a room with at least a queen sized bed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate resort with a non-hotel atmosphere ideal for families, singles and couples alike. An excellent choice for the undemanding traveler who values the charm of a family owned and managed resort. Excellent mid beach location with rooms on the beach and garden side of the property. Choose from spacious one-bedroom apartments, inviting deluxe and standard rooms, and a villa w/pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, Otel, Hotwire, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your White Sands Negril reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Sands Negril Hotel Negril
- White Sands Hotel Negril
- White Sands Resort Negril