This was the first time that my husband and I have booked a non-all inclusive. We had a wonderful driver from the airport (Chef) upon arrival we were put in the smallest room I have ever seen with a broken toilet and cold shower...however this was taken care of and we were moved to the garden side insead of beach side. Which was no big deal as the walk to beautiful beach was short. Our new room was spaciaous with a kitchen but if you are looking for nice comfy bed...2 twin matresses... no box spring pushed together is what you get. Both rooms I must say were clean no bugs and air conditioning worked great.
I think our first trip doing non-enclusive we learned alot about where to eat what to buy at grocery store etc. Worth taking taxi to west end to Hi Lo for cases of beer ;-) There are many places to eat on the beach...CoCo LaPalm for fast service...Chances for pizza...and my favorite right next door the Rainbow Arch..get the fish!!! A few days we had breakfast at White Sands and Jennifer is a beautiful person always friendly! Your cook at White Sands makes a mean Chicken Salad on fresh greens for lunch and a spicy fish with jerk mayo...just have a beer near.
A typical day for us was simply paridise the fresh mangos off the tree would start the day and pick out what suit to wear for the day...go get breakfast and down to the BEAUTIFUL beach ! Be sure to try the juicy patties that come from a box on the beach about 12:45 each day. I will let you in on a secret too..the far pool on the Garden Side is a great retreat in the after noon. ;-) I packed a few beers on ice and my wonderful husband and I had the pool to ourself everyday.
All and all everything was irie mon!!! Any time alone spent with my husband is a wonderful time!
- Also Known As:
- White Sands Negril Hotel Negril
- White Sands Negril Hotel
- White Sands Hotel Negril
- White Sands Resort Negril
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate resort with a non-hotel atmosphere ideal for families, singles and couples alike. An excellent choice for the undemanding traveler who values the charm of a family owned and managed resort. Excellent mid beach location with rooms on the beach and garden side of the property. Choose from spacious one-bedroom apartments, inviting deluxe and standard rooms, and a villa w/pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, HotelsClick, Otel, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your White Sands Negril reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.