Stayed 7 nights at $67 a night in garden room near reception which is across the road from the beach. WIFI worked strongly at all times. Breakfast not included but you could get breakfast and lunch at the hotel cafe on the beach. Room was spacious with double bed, aircon and fridge etc. Had a relaxing sleep every night. Outdoor balcony to relax on (bring your insect repellant). Bathroom also OK although the hot water was a bit hit and miss as was the water pressure at times. Beach a 200 metre walk from reception but close enough. Daily clean of room and staff always helpful. 7 Mile Beach is very pretty to look at but a little disappointing if your looking for a swim as it is knee deep a long way out. Negril is very spread out so consider hiring a scooter if you want to get around with a bit of flexibility ($25 a day for 7 days) and check out Xtabi out near the lighthouse which has a nice swimming area free to the public.
Resort was nothing fancy but very functional and reasonable value for money in Negril.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate resort with a non-hotel atmosphere ideal for families, singles and couples alike. An excellent choice for the undemanding traveler who values the charm of a family owned and managed resort. Excellent mid beach location with rooms on the beach and garden side of the property. Choose from spacious one-bedroom apartments, inviting deluxe and standard rooms, and a villa w/pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Otel, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com and HostelBookers so you can book your White Sands Negril reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Sands Negril Hotel Negril
- White Sands Hotel Negril
- White Sands Resort Negril