“WHAT A TRIP!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hedonism II

You added Hedonism II to your Saves list
Hedonism II
3.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   Norman Manley Boulevard | PO Box 25, Negril, Jamaica (Formerly SuperClubs Hedonism II)   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
30% off Thanksgiving Sale
Ranked #36 of 90 Hotels in Negril
staten island, new york
“WHAT A TRIP!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2009

I am so pleased to be writing about this resort. I had just been at a resort in Montego Bay and couldn't wait to get out of there.
The bus ride to negril was about an hour and half but there is a pit stop on the way for a nice stretch and a drink.
I couldn't believe how nice everyone was at the reception desk. My receptionist, Tricia was so nice and helpful, I wanted to give her a big hug.
I was brought to my room, the cd player was missing and the remote to the TV didn't work but that was taken care.Other than that no problems.
The beach was beautifully kept and the staff couldn't help you enough.
The thing I like about Negril is you can go off the resort and see the real Jamaica. They have wonderful restaurants and people.
The food and the choices need an upgrade. The thing I didn't like about dining was I was told there were budget cut backs but Hey there wasn't any cutbacks in my bill. I would hope this will change because I plan on going next year.
All in all it was a great experience. I would highly recommend Hedonism II to anyone who has a high stress life and needed a break from reality. It did the trick for me

Mike

• Stayed April 2009

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (328)
mississauga
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2009

check-in took about 2 min, the front desk staff is great, The minute we got there our vacation started, for couples who want to spice up things and rejuvinate you need to go here!! For first timers like us believe me after the first day seeing people without clothes you will be saying oh my god!!! after a while you realize no one cares how you look or what body type you have any you will be sheddin those clothes and joining people in the pool and hot tub and having normal conversations with others butt naked!!!! The entertainment staff is incredable I used to look forward everyday to their shows, wow!!! My only beef is I was hoping to have more traditional Jamaican food, there was plenty other stuff and it was good, so I better have my ackee and saltfish next time, and there will be a next time!!! If you had any problems it was dealt with instantly, we had a problem in our bathroom by the time I put my phone down the guy was at our door, thanks Sophie!!! The drinks and bartenders that serve them, out of this world. Overall forget the crap you hear people say this is an adult resort so who cares what anyone does that is the whole idea, you don't have to do anything you don't want to do. What a boost to our love life we had the time of our lives and met some great people of all different age groups and countries. the beach is not huge but there is enough of it and its nice, the resort is not new but it is very clean and well kept, the rooms are not overly fancy but you have everything you need like a huge bed and mirrors on the ceiling!! what else do you need! We would like to thank the entire staff at Hedo II I would love to put everyone's name but there are too many, Winston you should get an OSCAR!!, you made our first stay at Hedo very memorable and wonderful and we can't wait to come back, Thank you , thank you all!!!!! Keep up the great work

Room 2161 whoo hoo!!!!!!!

Mass.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2009

One of our best trips yet to Hedo 2. As always, great location, great friends, great beverages. The rooms are decent. Food could be better, (especially the soups!), but we dont particularly go for the hotel itself, but for the fun. Only real criticism, was we were there at a very busy time, and it appeared that the resort was not staffed up for it.

[--]

Rotterdam, The Netherlands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2009

"Glad we did", a life changing experience. After initial hesitation we went to Hedonism II last week. We booked a trip to Grand Lido Negril as we hesitated to booking an entire week at Hedo. Grand Lido was a great decent holiday experience and we already got tanned all over before we moved over ' to the dark side ' . Just to check it out we booked a couple of nights of Hedo II during our GL holiday. If it wasnt for us we could easily return and if it was for us, well... it sure was!
During our first days of au natural tanning at the GL we already wondered what it would be like 500 mtrs away on the other side of the road. We were not at all disappointed when we arrived at Hedo to check in. Leaving all our stuff including our inhibitions at Grand Lido. Just some sun tan lotion and dress for the theme nights...
The dress jamaican night was ok, but the PJ party was really exciting. See and be seen. To bad some of the guys still don' t go any further than the basic bermuda and a collared tee, but some have put a real effort in it. And that works! The women all looked devastating. (of course Mrs Randstadjefe was the sexiest but that goes without saying)
During the day and the night at the prude beach well, what can I say? What happens at Hedo stays at Hedo. But it is hot, I' ll tell you that much...

Hedo III will be next as we got spoiled about the rooms at Grand Lido and despite the mirrors and better TV programs the rooms were a bit disappointing. To small. No balconies or anything. And the shower is ok. But nothing more. Anyway, I know you dont go to Hedo for the rooms. The food is fine, so are the drinks. Pity there is no fridge in the room. And you are in the tropics: there should be bottled water in the rooms!

The gym is great. Really good. They even have a decent amount of Spinning bikes! The ent crew looks gorgeous, especially the Hally Berry look alike. Smokin'!

Boots passing by from Sandals, carrying their guest, (actually stopping and shouting) well... nobody cares. If only you knew what you are missing out on. Anyway, if you like to stare at naked people having fun while you are dressed in a hawaii-print shirt Hedo is not the place for you.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple
California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2009

Hedonism II in Negril, Jamaica was an awesome experience! I had the best time of my life! Being right on the white sandy beaches and swimming in the gorgeous clear caribbean was incredible. The staff and guests are all very friendly and it is a very open enviorment. (You can't be too shy if you're going to Hedonism II) My experience was amazing for many different reasons, as long as you go with an open mind, you will have a blast!!

• Stayed May 2009
saint louis
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2009

My trip at Hedo II was one that I will never forget. It was my first time visiting Jamaica and I wouldn't have wanted to expierence it any other way. Hedo had everything you needed from activities, to their nice spa and gym. The staff was very friendly and accomodating to any needs that I or any of the people I was vacationing with had. My trip at Hedo II was very fun and I would definately recommend it to anyone who was thinking about vacationing in Jamaica.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled on business
Tampa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2009

Just got back from our trip to Hedonism and found there have been considerable improvments in the Food and Management.
We were there to spend our 30th Wedding Anniversary and were looking for some special time to spend together to rekindle some of the fires that had become embers due to the normal stresses of life.
The grounds on this resort are absolutely beautiful and are well manicured. We loved to spend the early mornings reading under the numerous shade trees on the Prude side while watching the rays playing near the shore line.
Breakfasts were fantastic with 2 seperate omlet lines to serve you your own personal omlet however you want it.
The night time entertainment staff put on excellent shows and the food at Pastarari was an excellent blend of Italian food with a slightly Jamacian influence and was easily our favorite.
We found numerous people around both the nude and prude sides during our stay making it easy to enjoy whatever it is that you would like to do while at the resort.
Highly reccommend a cruise to Ricks to enjoy the sunset and watch the cliff divers.
Rooms were well maintained with new A/C systems and the maid service always left the room spotless!
Wife received a massage at the spa that was the best she has ever had, while I worked out in the large gym.
The vibe at this resort is incredible, making it an incredible vacation destination. This resort is only what you make of it and you can do as much or as little of the activities as you prefer.
No wonder this resort has the highest repeat visitor ratio in the world!
Made many wonderful friends while there that will last a lifetime.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Hedonism II? Share your experiences!