“Come and let your hair down!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hedonism II

You added Hedonism II to your Saves list
Hedonism II
3.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   Norman Manley Boulevard | PO Box 25, Negril, Jamaica (Formerly SuperClubs Hedonism II)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Summer & Fall Special
Ranked #35 of 90 Hotels in Negril
Atlanta, Georgia
“Come and let your hair down!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I've been here twice and enjoyed it both times! Let's start with the rooms; mine was not that great, but I saw a friend's room and his was much better, so paying for an upgrade would probably not be a bad idea!
I loved the food and the variety each night. No complaints!
The bar (and bartender Joe), was great and the staff made sure I always had something in my cup!
The entertainment is always enjoyable; from the shows, the dance club, karaoke in the piano bar...

Just make sure you know what side you want to stay on! (Prude vs Nude). And don't try to sneak over to the nude side without taking it all off....they WILL catch you!!

All in all, I'd definitely go back again. I love that everyone is free and no one is snooty or judgmental!

Room Tip: Upgrade to a room with a jacuzzi!! And make sure your hot water works!!!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (355)
Oshawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Honestly phenomenal on every measure. Winston and Dion were amazing entertainers. Like to thank Harry and his staff for making our first time incredible. We came nervous and concerned but left fulfilled and exhausted. The nude side is all it's said to be but only what you want it to be, it was never pushy or uncomfortable it was very professional. The Rendezvous Room was very enlightening and incredible to experience. Can't say enough about the Hit Tub late nights I don't think you've lived until you experience that to its fullest ! I know we did and want to thank Eddy for his help

Room Tip: Be sure to have your room prepaid to be stocked nightly
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
HedonismJamaica, Public Relations Manager at Hedonism II, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear Sean H,

Thank you for staying with us and posting such great review and sharing your "incredible" first time experience.

Your review of our Nude Side speaks nicely to what one can expect. Glad we made you comfortable; do come back, soon and often.

Union Mills, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This was our first trip to Hedo....but it will not be our last! I had my reservations about going there due to the "reputation" of it just being a wild and crazy party/sex resort. We are a monogamous couple so I was very nervous but honestly, unless you are looking for that type lifestyle, it was not outwardly apparent and other guests were very respectful of our monogamy. The resort was beautiful, immaculate, fun, and relaxing. If you wanted quiet, you could find it....as well as party, conversations, great food, great drinks, and WONDERFUL staff! Everyone is so friendly and happy....so many people I wish I could remember all of the names, but to name a few: Maxton (manager and great drink maker - ask for the Maxton Special), Marlene, Alicia (bar & another Alicia - housekeeping), Keneisha, Odane, Moya, Ashiel, Fabian, Miguel, Ricardo, DJ Legacy....all FANTASTIC! The omelet man....OMG, they were amazing! I would suggest staying Garden Prude....it is centrally located and close to the dining and main pool, as long as you can handle dance music late in the evening...which didn't bother us at all. Again, I cannot stress enough how immaculate the property is, how great the food was, and how strong the drinks were. The nude pool was a blast, and we enjoyed the water aerobics. But the culture and the staff really make Hedo what it is....and now I know why people return again and again! I know we will...it was so worth it! We stayed 7 nights, but we really could have used a few more days to explore more of the property, nightlife, and excursions (both at the resort and abroad). -Isabel & Skippy

Dear Isabel & Skippy,

I'm delighted to read that you enjoyed your first visit with us! On behalf of the entire Hedonism II team, thank you for such high praises.

Thank you also for breaking 'the nervous' concern for persons who are considering visiting.

We're absolutely looking forward to having you back in the near future, and hope you will be with us a little longer and have more fun.

New Windsor,NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We returned from our New Year's Eve trip and the real world got in the way of writing a review! Trip #17 from 12/29/14/-1/4/15 was a blast...even though it had only been 9 weeks since our previous visit, positive changes and renovations had taken place in the interim. New Year's Eve was exceptional....the food was excellent, decor beautiful and entertainment staff outdid themselves! Once again, we brought friends who were Hedo newbies with us ....they loved it and have already booked a trip back in April. Thanks to all the staff who always go out of their way to welcome us home and keep us coming back. We are booked for June 29-July 8th... Hate to wish our lives away, but it can't come soon enough! Respect!

Room Tip: Unless you really need to be near the party or have the $$$ for a hot tub room, we always book the c...
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear Luvncouple301,

Many thanks for taking the opportunity to share your review of your recent stay at Hedonism II. I am pleased to note that you found our team to be exceptionally warm and that you enjoyed the entire package.

You're not alone, we do replay our Moulin Rouge, New Year's theme party, in our minds. Thank you for introducing your friends to our little gem called Hedonism II and we look forward to all of you being back with us later this year.

Until your next visit, stay warm in New York!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I have been to Hedonism II several times and this year traveled with a first-time male (Hedo virgin no longer, though!) .

We arrived very early in the day, having spent the first two nights in Negril at a smaller, privately-owned property down the Boulevard. We chose to do this because our arrival in Negril was later in the day and we wanted to arrive at Hedo bright-eyed and bushy-tailed ;)

Without repeating what many others have reported on Trip Advisor, I will say I that my partner was very suitably impressed and satisfied with his overall Hedo experience, and I continue to be pleased with the improvements being made to the property since ownership changed last year. The wine bar is a wonderful option, the wifi area, though we seldom used it, is definitely an asset, and the food only gets better (even though I have always enjoyed the food here). We dined on food that could easily be served in a top restaurant back home. We love the open kitchen concept in Pastafari and always stop to thank the cook staff when leaving. Outside, the grounds remain impeccable, the property is kept clean, and the vibe is just over the top.

As a couple, we very much enjoyed the many subtle offerings that enhance our relationship, from the sexy foam party to the play room, to the simple opportunity to dress up in our sexiest attire and bring out our inner sex god and goddess. Day after day, night after night, we found a way to respect the love we share and continue to grow, all in an environment that allows us to be who we are, when we want, and often where we want.

Hedo II is truly a place that should be experienced by every couple. If you’re not into the party vibe, or if you prefer a more quiet, private vacation with the option to be nude, Hedo is the place to be (just stay on the peaceful "prude" side). After the sun goes down, Hedo’s entertainment geniuses take over and stun us with their many, many talents. It seems there is no end to what they are able to bring to the stage. WELL DONE!

Personally, I travel to Jamaica to enjoy the people. To this end, the staff at Hedo are exceptional, professional, and real. It all starts with your introduction in the main lobby with Lorna, who obviously sets the tone for the staff with her pleasant, helpful style. Lorna will do everything she can to meet your vacation expectations. She is super efficient and Hedo Management must thank their lucky stars each and every day that she is on their staff. Thank you, Lorna, for everything you do.

The remainder of the staff are each one friendly and kind. Take the time to talk with them. You will learn so much about this country and its people. You will make a friend for life. This year we were very impressed with staff we had not met previously: Romain in the main dining room, as well as Dane in Harry San, and Dionandra from bar services. They are so good at what they do. As always, but not to be taken for granted, Eldon rocks it in the Piano Bar and amazed this first-timer with me at his skill behind the bar. He watches out for the guests and makes sure everything’s irie on his turf. We are so grateful to be able to spend time each evening with this grand gentleman. Over to the Italian Restaurant, who shines the brightest but Cyrine. How can you not love her because of the way she is, the passion she has for her work, her guests, her very own life? It is truly an honor to be in her presence, her zest for life is infectious. Another mention goes out to Tista, whose infectious smile greeted us every time he saw us and he and Eldon are the best team on the property. In the fitness center, who else would you want to run your gym but Tyson? Friendly, professional, but we secretly call him the Gym Nazi, for he runs that place with a big stick and don't break the rules, or else :) Sincerely, though, we respect his work ethic and the gym is what it is because of him.

So, keep up the great work Mr. Levy. It is noticed and it is respected. Oh, and speaking of Mr. Levy, a huge thank you for your generous donation to the St. Anthony’s Soup Kitchen. As volunteers while we are at Hedo, it was wonderful to see two huge trays of sweets, along with 12 gallons of orange juice, delivered to the kitchen so those less fortunate had a dessert, their first since the Christmas season. It is amazing to see the joy a piece of banana cake can bring to someone. These things we take for granted. Your gesture is huge, and it is loved.

We will be back and we can’t wait to see what next trip will bring.

Lake Charles, Louisiana

Hedonism II Trip Report
Feb. 7 to Feb. 14, 2015

This was our second trip to Hedo and each time gets better! I would suggest to anyone thinking of visiting for the first time to just assume you will want to make more than one trip. For us, the first trip was great but the second was even better. We had a better understanding of the facilities, activities, events, and best of all we had friends from last year who we met again this year. Here are a few highlights:

Arrival: We arrived on Saturday (Feb. 7). On our first visit we arrived on a Sunday and breezed through immigration and customs. This trip, however, we learned that Saturday is a very busy day at the airport. There were long lines in immigration but it did move fairly quickly. We booked through Castaways (castawaystravel.com) and they arrange for ground transportation. Again, last year we jumped on the bus and left as soon as we stepped out of the airport. This year, we waited quite awhile for the bus to arrive. In total, we spent about 3 hours between getting off the airplane and getting onto the bus. Note to self, next time pay for club Mobay. We may not get on the bus sooner, but the wait will be more pleasant. The bus trip was typical, but this time there was no mid-way stop for a beer. We just went straight to Hedo (about a one and a half hour drive) and we arrived at the resort around 6:30 pm. Check-in was fast (I think faster than last year). When we stepped off the bus they were calling our names and had the paperwork for us to complete. I’d estimate about 10 minutes between getting off the bus and starting for our rooms. It sure was a great start for Hedo and represented the staff well after having a slow start at the airport. Our room was an Ocean View Nude room. Clean and simple, as expected. They have upgraded the complex shower mechanisms to a simple single valve control. The air conditioner looks like it was upgraded since our last visit. The AC had trouble keeping the room cool the first couple of nights (room 2223), and if we set the thermostat on 60 the room felt like 74 (f). By the third day someone had been in the room and done something to the AC, and it was always cool after that.

Dining: Regarding food at Hedo, here is the bottom line. People who choose to go to Hedonism II don’t go for the food. This is not 5-star dining, but it is good, well prepared, well presented and as they say, “served with love.” Breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the main dining area was always great. It is wonderful to see Jacqueline cooking eggs at breakfast as she always greets us with a smile. Pastafari’s was great as always. Our favorites are the beef tenderloin and the lamb, as well as the crème brulee. My wife loves the crème brulee at Pastafari’s, and I learned that on nights when we don’t have dinner reservations, Denva, who is the host, would let us take a crème brulee back with us to main dining.
The Disco: We checked out the disco and while on the first night we were the only ones there (at 10:45 pm), the music selection was VASTLY IMPROVED over last year. We made it a point to round up a group of friends for the disco the next night. Bottom line, the piano bar is great and still very popular and now the disco will probably become as popular as the piano bar. Especially as some of the ladies became increasingly undressed as the music continued to play.

Themes and Activities: Saturday night is Hats and Heels, and the theme was fairly well represented. Of all the theme nights, this is probably the classiest, and many women wore their hats and heels well. Sunday is Hedonistic School Girl. This theme probably has the highest participation. Monday is Jamaica night. It is not so much for dress or costume, but the resort puts out extra local cuisine and the floor show has a more local flavor. Tuesday is the new Glow Party. Dancing at the pool to a DJ was great after the dinner show. Very sexy night. Wednesday is Fetish and Lingerie, also with some good costumes. Thursday is toga, and I was very surprised to find that almost no-one was dressed in a toga. After listening to years of requests to bring back toga night, I expected strong participation. After dinner was the foam party, and I learned why so few dressed in toga that night. When you go to a foam party, just go naked. You’ll be so wet within minutes that you’ll be taking everything off anyway, so just go naked. Friday night was rock star, also with very light participation. It’s also lobster night and the Bubbly Bares sponsored a band at the pool after dinner, so it was also a great evening of dancing.

A few Highlights: We travel with the Bubbly Bares. It was nice to get reacquainted with friends from last year. We quickly established our vacation routine – I wake and walk to the nude beach to fix coffee for the wife. Bring it back to the room, throw on some shorts and walk to breakfast. After I eat, I pick up a plate for the wife and bring her breakfast in bed. By 11:00 am she is ready and we go to the gym to join in the sensual yoga classes (www.HedoAmbassador.com). After lunch we spend the day at the nude beach and nude pool. Now that we have been more than once, we better understand the importance of learning the staff and their names. I have to give great credit to Sharma, who works at the nude beach bar. She remembered my wife and I by name, as well as what we like to drink. She was quick to recognize me when I went to the bar and when she is working on the beach she stops by for conversation and keeps us refilled. Way to go! On the first day we find a couple of chairs and move them under the shade tree near the grill. This is our favorite spot as we can move in an out of the sunshine as needed. This was more-or-less our location for the week. The pool water is a little cold in Feb., but you can offset it with the sunshine. So, it’s cold stepping in but you get used to it quick. We would alternate between the beach and the pool, depending on the location of friends and whether we wanted to nap or be active. By 5:00 pm., people are moving to the hot tub and the hot tub is packed just before dinner.

What is new and best?: The glow party, foam party and playroom are new this year, and all three are fantastic additions. I’ve heard many questions about the foam party, so here is how it works. After the dinner show, the party starts in the disco (10:30pm). They place a large inflatable pool (think kiddie pool but large enough to cover the disco floor) and put the bubble/foam machine in the center of the pool. They cover the floor of the entrance to the disco with towels, and when you walk into the disco you step over the inflated pool edge. There are a couple of inches of water in the bottom of the pool – so I assume the bubbles/foam is recirculated. Everyone is wet, so the clothes come off quick. It is very sexy when you are dancing naked and close, all slick with bubbles. Trust me, you’ll like it. It was probably our favorite (or one of our favorite) events. The playroom is available some nights, and it is in the courtyard at the back of the spa. There is a small pool (but the water was too cold in Feb.) and several mattresses laid out around the spa. We aren’t swingers, but the atmosphere is fun and you would be amazed at how intimate and romantic you can be with your spouse while at Hedo.

Bottom line – it was a great week, even better than last year. Before leaving the resort we placed our deposit for Feb. of next year!

Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear Hedo II V,

Thank you for your lovely review. We appreciate your recommendation of Hedonism II. It was our pleasure to welcome you and your wife to our hotel.

Club MoBay VIP services is a good option to explore and is extra good on a day when traffic in the airport is super busy. We're drooling at the mention of the Crème brûlée from our Italian Restaurant, Pastafari.

We know you only visited two weeks ago, but base on the response we have extended the Rendezvous Lounge (Playroom) to every night now.

We hope to have the pleasure of your company again, our team is at your service.

Hamilton, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

As this is far from our 1st H2 trip (12 as a matter of fact).I will try my best not to be to repeat myself too often. However, let me tell you about all the property changes and improvements!! The face of this Negril Adult Playground seems to change significantly each trip! All Good!! Much needed Nude Pool Bathrooms have been completely torn out and beautifully refurbished...no need to run back to your room any longer. Previous bathroom refurbishing has already been completed adjacent to the Spa near the newly remodeled Piano Bar More all Good!! A new "Smokers" boardwalk with seats has been added to the area just behind the Piano Bar.The recently opened "Courtyard" continues to be tweeted .Free wifi available in the courtyard area 24/7. One very noticeable difference for us was the friendliness of upper management ...One in particular is Hedo 2's Hotel Manager Donna Grant. She seemed to be everywhere, always smiling and always asking how our day was and how she can make it even better. She is a Hedo Gem and a huge asset for Hedo.She truly cares about each and every guest. We Loved Her!!! ( She is the lady who makes all issues go away and does it with a smile)....Of course she is surrounded by a great staff which includes long time Nude Pool Queen Serena(frightening to even think about H2 without her)..So I don't!!..Just heard that H2 recently opened a new "Playroom"that hedonists have been begging for !!!....Just another reason to make Hedonism2 your true "Home away from Home" Do not even consider leaving this good earth with experiencing this Adult Playground Paradise known to all Hedo Lovers asH2. Bettin' if you go once (well,really, ya can't) You will certainly be hooked. The repeat guest ratio is over the top!!!------oops, thanks to some great H2 staffers..Winston,Alesha and Ricardo just to name a few!!

Room Tip: Give the new refurbished oceanview rooms a try!!
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear njref,

Sincere thank for your kind compliments following your recent visit to Hedonism II. It was our pleasure to welcome you. We appreciate your recommendation and we look forward to extending another Hedonistic welcome to you sometime in the not too distant future; and will share your praise with Serena Williams and Donna Grant.

Public Relations & Social Media Manager

Been to Hedonism II? Share your experiences!